kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

We've already received early fall release t-shirts and short sleeves from both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues. RJB ones are going up in the online store in a week and the FH tees are already in stores and should be up in online stores in about a week too.

I'm a sucker for FH Ts. Stoked to see what's coming up.

Hi just wondering when you planning to get a restock on the IH 301S in a sz31? Was eyeballing them the last few days and have just realized it's now gone.

We got a full restock on monday, they sell pretty fast for us. Next restock is September 20th. SELA or SENY may have your size if you'd like to place a phone order.

Yo Kiya, thanks for the FH bracelet and the La Taqueria suggestion. Both are serving me quite nicely before I hop the pond.

Yo Kiya, thanks for the FH bracelet and the La Taqueria suggestion. Both are serving me quite nicely before I hop the pond.

Nice meeting you today, have a great trip to Paris!

kiya I know you're fond of strike gold and the work they're doing

so when's a SExSG collab coming?

Not for a long while, we like to build relationships and have it come naturally. It'll probably happen, but not anytime soon.

Kiya, any estimate on MF new season delivery to SESF? I'll be in the area on the week of 9/11, still planning on making my first trip to SE.

Kiya, any estimate on MF new season delivery to SESF? I'll be in the area on the week of 9/11, still planning on making my first trip to SE.

Mister Freedom F/W11 ships releases October 1st at all stores.

Hey kiya are you guys gonna restock ironheart301 again?

We just got a huge restock on tuesday, they go quick.

Next restock is September 20th or you can phone order a pair from SENY or SELA.

How many new styles of Flat Head Tees are going to go up for sale in the online store next week, Kiya?

Did the FH F2001 Slim Heavyweight Jean

ever some in a sz 29? I saw that there was a restock in them but no sz 29

How many new styles of Flat Head Tees are going to go up for sale in the online store next week, Kiya?

Just one for now. It's a tee that is exclusive to us in t-shirt form, in Japan it's only available in long sleeve tee form.

Just got a full restock of all Flat Head jean models in the online store, every size of current model jeans has been restocked, if the size is missing it's because it has sold in the last 24 hours:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Hey all, I'm interested in the SEXFHXRJB15's but I'm not sure whether I should get a sz. 30 or 31. I wear a sz. 30 in Samurai S5000BK's, but it's hard to say since they have slightly different fits. What do you guys think?

Any restocks on three sixteen stuff? I'm trying to find a straight leg SL100 in size 30 but doesn't seem to be instock online.

Thanks.

Hey all, I'm interested in the SEXFHXRJB15's but I'm not sure whether I should get a sz. 30 or 31. I wear a sz. 30 in Samurai S5000BK's, but it's hard to say since they have slightly different fits. What do you guys think?

Get a size 30 for a slim fit or a 31 for a slim straight fit. The jean is quite a bit slimmer than Samurai's 5000 fit.

Any restocks on three sixteen stuff? I'm trying to find a straight leg SL100 in size 30 but doesn't seem to be instock online.

Thanks.

Next 3sixteen indigo jean restock is October 15th when they finish a new run of jeans.

kiya, you said the feather rings would be restocked last friday - any idea when the site is being updated for purchase?

kiya, you said the feather rings would be restocked last friday - any idea when the site is being updated for purchase?

Still waiting on the feathers, we got everything else from the SE line except those.

Waited almost two long weeks for my denim repair..

Got them in today but the wrong jeans were shipped-_-

kinda disappointed

^

Did you give them a chance to correct the situation before airing your grievance on their thread???

^ yeah i did actually. I've been a long time loyal self edge customer.

just never though something like that would ever happen

Mistakes are made homey. They will sort you out I'm sure :)

do you guys archive all your photos? I have a pair of jeans I bought during the first month of your first store opening, that I still wear and i would like to have some before photos

I need to see that FH T. It's weird that's it's bothering me like this...

I honestly have no idea what this is about and i answer every single Self Edge email that comes in.

I'm 6400 miles from SF right now but will do my best to make it right within the next day, email me and i'll get it sorted. (also, please state what store you dropped them off at)

What's the address that I should use to mail in my jeans Kiya?

Thanks again for the prompt resolution. Will Roy fix them or the SE boys? Any chance I could get a rivet in there or is that asking too much?

Cheers

What's the address that I should use to mail in my jeans Kiya?

Thanks again for the prompt resolution. Will Roy fix them or the SE boys? Any chance I could get a rivet in there or is that asking too much?

Cheers

Please send them to the SF store, i'm currently finding out from Roy as to whether or not he wants to fix them or if we're going to do it in-house.

Send them over and we'll fix it up. Also, after all this is done email me so i can reimburse you all shipping costs.