Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Good to know. So is there really any point in keeping the scraps, then? Besides the off-chance of future projects with them or just wanted to hang on to the denim?

Nope, no point at all.

Nope, like i said.. there are multiple reasons you shouldn't use raw denim scraps, the shrinking is only one of those reasons. You don't want to patch up a jean with fabric that's not been softened up and worn at the same rate as the jean hence why jean repair patches are soft and thin and very pliable.

If you're in San Francisco tomorrow (sunday)..

S1FINALOTIS6YRFLYER_FORWEB.jpg

S2FinalOTIS6YRFLYER_FORWEB_FINAL.jpg

Hey kiya when will the BR wg ma1 and gloves be restocked?

Also, do you have the measurements for the regular (non slim, short) wg ma1?

Nope, no restocks on that jacket.

Also, we don't have measurements on jackets we don't stock (for obvious reasons).

one of the button holes on my fh bsps are a little too big for the button.Probably because they wouldnt fit at first and i stretcheed them a bit too much. anyway selfedge could make them a little smaller?

We can darn the hole so it's a little smaller.

Kiya, what's the news with stevenson?

It's coming to all Self Edge stores on September 1st. First jeans then a month later shirts/jackets/accessories. Was just in Tokyo for their show not too long ago, the fall collection looks pretty amazing, especially the outerwear.

It's coming to all Self Edge stores on September 1st. First jeans then a month later shirts/jackets/accessories. Was just in Tokyo for their show not too long ago, the fall collection looks pretty amazing, especially the outerwear.

great! I have a tee from Stevenson and the quality is amazing, looking forward to the collection!

Stoked to see this! It's a great brand - just posted up pics of my ducks. Good stuff Kiya!

isn't stevenson by the hollywood trading co guy?

Not really, no.

The original story is based around Zip Stevenson from HTC but has little to nothing to do with him any more. He does sign off on some of the designs and give inspiration but the line is by a Japanese guy by the name of Atsu. He's been Zip's partner from the beginning about 7 years ago.

My friend has a pair of FH Inazumas he bought quite a while ago but needs a ton of repairs, since I'm passing by SF this weekend, he asked me to drop it off for repairs for him. Can I do that? or does he have to be there?

You can drop them off for him, you just have to pay for it upon dropping them off.

The new Men's File just showed up at all the Self Edge stores (in the online store starting monday)... two things that caught my eye off the bat was Superfuture's own Rivet Head was photographed while at Inspiration and also they did a small write-up about the best band i saw at Viva Las Vegas this year and even saw the Youtube clip i shot.

Rivet Head: http://www.rivet-head.blogspot.com/

343d530b.jpg

The Caezars: http://www.myspace.com/thecaezars

Video:

9f898b5f.jpg

hey kiya i know the webstore doesn't have any 3sixteen ST-100x in a size 31/32 but do any of the actual stores have them in stock?

Sold out at all three stores, next restock is when they're finished with the new run October 1st.

New Flat Head tees.. so tasty. Triple-stitched collars, contrast stitching, loopwheeled body, super thick, super soft, and fits like a glove.

I need to stop, i think i have about 35 to 40 FH tees now in my collection. My closet looks like a FH t-shirt sample sale.

FH_RACE_TEE_GREY_03.jpg

FH_RACE_TEE_GREY_02.jpg

FH_RACE_TEE_GREY_01.jpg

FH_RACE_TEE_BLK_03.jpg

FH_RACE_TEE_BLK_02.jpg

FH_RACE_TEE_BLK_01.jpg

nice...gotta appreciate fh tees..any new ones coming in at SE ?

We just got those two above which are new (one new design & one new color fabric/print).