Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues Party & SALE

sexfhxrjbdiscountflyer.png

The presidents and designers of both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues are coming from Japan for a party at Self Edge Los Angeles on June 11th from 7pm to 11pm.

Many things are happening during this weekend at SELA:

-During that same weekend from friday till monday we'll be having a 12% off sale at all three of our stores (and our online store).

-FH and RJB have sent over part of their Fall/Winter 2011 lines for pre-orders, you must be present to pre-order anything from the collection releasing later this year. Everything from jackets to shirts to tees will be on display.

-FH has sent over many shirts we've never carried before from past seasons, they'll be for sale at SELA during the same weekend at discounted (more than the 12% sale) prices.

-Free Flat Head promotional gift with every in-store SELA purchase on Saturday (While supplies last)

-We're releasing a new collaboration jean and loopwheeled T-shirt between Self Edge, Flat Head, and Real Japan Blues. The jean is a new slim fit from Flat Head, details from both brands are on the jean, and a newly developed Zimbabwe cotton 14oz unsanforized denim from Real Japan Blues. All three stores will release this jean and t-shirt after the party. These turned out very well, we're loving both the tee and jeans.

-Intelligentsia is sponsoring this event, they have provided an espresso machine and grinders and Intelli-Venice baristas will be pouring various espressos from beans rarely seen before throughout the night. Beers also available for those wishing to sleep later that night.

On the weekend of June 10, 11, and 12 all three Self Edge stores and our online store will hold a 12% off sale on all products.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

June 10, 11, & 12 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, June 10th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, June 13th

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, and the SEXFHXRJB t-shirt and jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday June 10th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, June 13th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon code for 12% off along with free shipping worldwide: SEXFHXRJB

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

I'm preparing for my sunday morning hang over as we speak.

Ladies and gents, Iranians know how to party!!!

This is gonna be INSANE!!!

Kiya, I'm trying to think of what special beer I can bring for us.

Hey Kiya

When SG2109 Pure Gold Jean - Slim Tapered will be restocked?

In late July.

We just got the SG1109 at all stores though, going up in the online store tomorrow.

kiya,

I think you had said an IH 301 restock was coming soon.

any idea when they'll be available in the online store?

Should be later tonight.

Kiya - How do you actually go about copping pairs from....Self Edge(yourself)?

I've always thought that it would be so tempting to put aside a pair in your size for yourself, in everything you carried. I realized this wasn't the case when you said you didnt have a pair of SEXFHXRR's for yourself.

Do you pay retail? I know you dont pay retail, but do you treat it as if you're shopping at another store and put the full amount in, looking at it as another pair sold?

No self-discount?! : )

Kiya - How do you actually go about copping pairs from....Self Edge(yourself)?

I've always thought that it would be so tempting to put aside a pair in your size for yourself, in everything you carried. I realized this wasn't the case when you said you didnt have a pair of SEXFHXRR's for yourself.

Do you pay retail? I know you dont pay retail, but do you treat it as if you're shopping at another store and put the full amount in, looking at it as another pair sold?

No self-discount?! : )

Does it really matter? He owns the store. He's the King of his own castle and very worthy of that crown.

Damn it! Sale this weekend.. I fly into NYC from London for work on Tuesday... doh!

Need a new pair, currently wearing Tripleworks, would like something as slim as my previous Skulls 5010, which i wear w33, any suggestions?

Check out these jeans:

Strike Gold SG1109

Real Japan Blues 103BSP

3sixteen+ 21BSP

It's on!

Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues Party & SALE

sexfhxrjbdiscountflyer.png

The presidents and designers of both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues are coming from Japan for a party at Self Edge Los Angeles on June 11th from 7pm to 11pm.

Many things are happening during this weekend at SELA:

-During that same weekend from friday till monday we'll be having a 12% off sale at all three of our stores (and our online store).

-FH and RJB have sent over part of their Fall/Winter 2011 lines for pre-orders, you must be present to pre-order anything from the collection releasing later this year. Everything from jackets to shirts to tees will be on display.

-FH has sent over many shirts we've never carried before from past seasons, they'll be for sale at SELA during the same weekend at discounted (more than the 12% sale) prices.

-Free Flat Head promotional gift with every in-store SELA purchase on Saturday (While supplies last)

-We're releasing a new collaboration jean and loopwheeled T-shirt between Self Edge, Flat Head, and Real Japan Blues. The jean is a new slim fit from Flat Head, details from both brands are on the jean, and a newly developed Zimbabwe cotton 14oz unsanforized denim from Real Japan Blues. All three stores will release this jean and t-shirt after the party. These turned out very well, we're loving both the tee and jeans.

-Intelligentsia is sponsoring this event, they have provided an espresso machine and grinders and Intelli-Venice baristas will be pouring various espressos from beans rarely seen before throughout the night. Beers also available for those wishing to sleep later that night.

On the weekend of June 10, 11, and 12 all three Self Edge stores and our online store will hold a 12% off sale on all products.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

June 10, 11, & 12 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, June 10th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, June 13th

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, and the SEXFHXRJB t-shirt and jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday June 10th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, June 13th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon code for 12% off along with free shipping worldwide: SEXFHXRJB

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Kiya all be dropping by today at SESF has the shipment of IH 301s came in yet?

It has not, should be in later today or tomorrow.

Will the IH SBG be in this shipment too?

Nope, those are coming July 1st.

Sucks, realizing that you have wanted a pair of IH666OD's, but will not have the money on the weekend of a sale, and are so close... grr...

I copped a pair today at SENY. :)

Realized I got fatter too because i was trying on what i thought was my true waist and couldn't get the top one over so i bought a size up.