Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya do you know the price the SExFHxRJB jeans yet?

I'm guessing around $350.

Hey kiya, are u planning to update the info on the revamped 3sixteen denim? can't wait to see the updated details! cheers

New details and photos will be up in about a week.

fuck... wish i was drinkin some geisha beans while sippin on japanese whiskey and talking to denim big wigs throught translators. get a coffee/denim party going on the east coast please!

Fly out homie, I'll be there, you can crash on my couch again!

any more button ups coming in to SESF before the 5th of june? (being cheap and trying to use this coupon)

wanted a sugar cane 3/4 sleeve but mediums are gone. ahhh.

Yup, we just got more from Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson, all new styles. Also new Dry Bones shirts are coming this weekend.

any more button ups coming in to SESF before the 5th of june? (being cheap and trying to use this coupon)

wanted a sugar cane 3/4 sleeve but mediums are gone. ahhh.

Yup, we just got more from Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson, all new styles. Also new Dry Bones shirts are coming this weekend.

All the stores will have all the new DB and SC/BR shirts by this weekend.

Packages from Japan always show up in NY before SF/LA. How this makes any sense is beyond me.

We just tested the site two weeks ago using developer software that tests a website's front end and back end using every possible browser and it tested fine in almost all current versions of every browser. We found a small issue with one and it was repaired within 24 hours.

Any pics or descriptions of the new short sleeve shirts?

We were super quick with this one.

They showed up at SESF today, we measured, shot, and did the product pages all within an hour.

They should be up tonight or tomorrow.

guess im not going to get a chance to use my coupon..

still want to see new summer shirts despite the weather. is there going to be a jean shorts party again this year? im thinking of finally cutting up my 3y.o. 634s...kinda sad.

Not sure about the jean shorts party, we'll see.

Still trying to make the big party next weekend in LA happen!

Huge restock of ALL Flat Head jeans, belts, rings, and even a bunch of new shirts added to our online store and at all Self Edge stores:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68