Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

what will be the specs of these Alden collab boots?

Trubalance last

Faux cap toe high boot (krone stitched cap)

Two Leather Options:

1) Natural Chromexcel

2) Black Regina grain calf. Regina is a leather style...it's a natural, shrunken leather, there's grain to it. *Nice and supple.

Regular welt, all around heel.

Tan wedge Goodyear rubber sole

All metal eyelets

$495.00

Only available at Leather Soul in December.

New Iron Heart jean will be releasing at the same time designed by SE and LS. A new heavier denim that's sanforized, super dark indigo. This will probably be the longest lasting IH denim to date and will age closer to what a unsanforized denim ages like due to it's short oxidation period between dips but high dip count.

Trubalance last

Two Leather Options:

1) Natural Chromexcel

2) Black Regina grain calf. Regina is a leather style...it's a natural, shrunken leather, there's grain to it. *Nice and supple.

All metal eyelets

$495.00

Only available at Leather Soul.

Can we see a better picture now?

Can we see a better picture now?

Sorry, i've been instructed to not post close up shots of the boots yet.

Full restock of all Flat Head jeans, now available at all Self Edge stores and in our online store:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Kiya, the shoes will be available only through Leather Soul, but the SE x LS x IH collab will be available through SE correct?

Correct! Leather Soul will also carry the jeans but they won't have many of them, the bulk of the release of jeans will be at Self Edge stores.

Are the SExLSxIH jeans going to be a new cut?

Yup, new cut, straight leg with a medium/low rise.

New 3sixteen+ Jeans - Made in Japan

The third in a series of releases by 3sixteen+ we bring you a set of jeans which are fully created in Japan.

The denim and all hardware on these jeans was produced exactly to the specs of 3sixteen+ in Ibara City (Okayama Prefecture) by Kuroki. Kuroki is one of Japan's oldest mills and dye houses which specializes in combining vintage methods of dying and weaving but updating them in heavier styles and pushing the boundaries of weave patterns.

Working together with Kuroki, 3sixteen+ has come up with two new denim styles which we think will impress even the most seasoned Japanese denim fans.

There are two silhouettes, a straight leg and a slim tapered fit, both available in 18oz unsanforized indigo or black selvedge denim.

All four of these jeans are available now at SESF and in our online store, SELA and SENY will have these in stock on Saturday May 14th. Check the product pages in our online store for hi-res photos, measurements, and more specs and info than you could possibly ever want for a jean.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87

3sixteen+ 11BSP - Straight Leg Indigo

316_11bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 711BSP - Straight Leg Black

316_711bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 21BSP - Slim Tapered Indigo

316_21bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 721BSP - Slim Tapered Black

316_721bsp_01.jpg

Indigo Selvedge Denim Details

316_11bsp_03.jpg

316_11bsp_05.jpg

316_11bsp_07.jpg

Black Selvedge Denim Details

316_711bsp_05.jpg

316_711bsp_07.jpg

316_711bsp_08.jpg

What size jeans/shirts does your model wear?

Shirts: 40 or Medium

Jeans: 31

Hey Kiya, I noticed that the new 3sixteen+ is sanforized and my regular 3sixteen isn't. Do you recommend getting the same size or size up?

You switched them, the new + jeans are unsanforized, they run true to size, you'd be the same size as your past 3sixteen jeans.

Trubalance last

Two Leather Options:

1) Natural Chromexcel

All metal eyelets

$495.00

Only available at Leather Soul in December.

New Iron Heart jean will be releasing at the same time designed by SE and LS. A new heavier denim that's sanforized, super dark indigo. This will probably be the longest lasting IH denim to date and will age closer to what a unsanforized denim ages like due to it's short oxidation period between dips but high dip count.

Boots would sound even better if they had a commando sole. I really don't like wedge soles, unfortunately.

Yup, new cut, straight leg with a medium/low rise.

Jeans sound very, very interesting. I'm gonna have to start saving now.

The third in a series of releases by 3sixteen+ we bring you a set of jeans which are fully created in Japan.

There are two silhouettes, a straight leg and a slim tapered fit, both available in 18oz unsanforized indigo or black selvedge denim.

Hey Kiya If I wear a size 34 in the ST210 jean from 3sixteen would you still suggest this size in the new 3sixteen+ 21BSP? In other jeans I normally wear a size 36 but I was able to wear the ST210 in a 34 after a few days of wear.

Thanks

Hey Kiya If I wear a size 34 in the ST210 jean from 3sixteen would you still suggest this size in the new 3sixteen+ 21BSP? In other jeans I normally wear a size 36 but I was able to wear the ST210 in a 34 after a few days of wear.

Thanks

Yup, sounds like the 34 should work for you, but keep in mind they shrink one size when soaked. You can always exchange for a 36 if the 34's don't work.

Whats the reason for the Flathead keyring being $20 more expensive for us foreigners?

Is it due to shipping? If it is, any chance of getting it at US price when purchased with other stuff? :D

Whats the reason for the Flathead keyring being $20 more expensive for us foreigners?

Is it due to shipping? If it is, any chance of getting it at US price when purchased with other stuff? :D

Yup.

But if you purchase it along with anything else you can choose the cheapest price.