Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, if we're in between sizes on the 3/4 SC shirts, would you suggest going up or down?

It really depends on how you're gonna wear it.

They look good as slim shirts and also look good (and not sloppy) if worn oversized for that super holiday steeze.

Kiya has SENY gotten in those SC shirts? Want to try one on even though I imagine it will be too short for me...

Yup, all three stores have all the shirts.

when can we expect more information about the new 3sixteen+?

Around May 15th when they're released at all the stores.

If you're talking about the sleeves, most of those shirts are 3/4 sleeve shirts and he's cuffing the sleeve once.

Otherwise yes, he is tall and slim so a lot of shirts look short on him.

Kiya, he as tall as me? I know I've always had bad luck with Sugarcane shirts. Also, I did a boiling soak on my new jeans to get all the shrinkage out the way and managed to warp my patches on them. Will they eventually flatten back out or will I have to detach them then have them restitched? No biggie, just wondering....

Kiya, he as tall as me? I know I've always had bad luck with Sugarcane shirts. Also, I did a boiling soak on my new jeans to get all the shrinkage out the way and managed to warp my patches on them. Will they eventually flatten back out or will I have to detach them then have them restitched? No biggie, just wondering....

Most of these new SC shirts have a 3/4 sleeve, they won't look too short on anybody because even tall people (like our model Josh) cuff the sleeve once. If you're referring to the body length they're not as short as some of our past SC shirts, i would check the size chart for exact measurements.

In regards to your leather patches, just wear it, they'll soften up with time and flatten out on their own.

just wondering if the 301-bk is out yet? read it somewhere that its going to be out by may 5th? CMIIW

They're coming, should be May 15th at the latest.

hey i'm friend/coworker at fatlace of tim mar. he suggested i come by and pick some jeans up. i was just wondering when will you have the 301s in size 30 in stock? i went in the other and met with gino but no go.

The 301s restock is coming in June.

are u guys getting any dry bones spring summer shirts this year?

Yup, but not till late June.

You actually fit our jeans very very well, i've noticed this since the first time you posted fits. If you ever find yourself in SF you can model our jeans if we have something to shoot that week.

Does SELA/NY have the fh bsp waist 30/31 in stock? If so is there any way for SELA/NY to send them to SESF so I can try them on in store before I buy them? If not, any date for another restock?

SESF is getting them on monday or tuesday.

this has to be cross-posted... this information is about to get the attention of many holiday bonuses...

Self Edge x Iron Heart x Alden x Leather Soul

December!

Random question: So I guess I fried my patches on my Dry Bones when I did a boiling soak and after drying they completely cracked and broke into pieces. Is it easy just to take a seamer and remove what's left? By any chance an additional Superfuture patch is around? Thanks.

Random question: So I guess I fried my patches on my Dry Bones when I did a boiling soak and after drying they completely cracked and broke into pieces. Is it easy just to take a seamer and remove what's left? By any chance an additional Superfuture patch is around? Thanks.

pm me your address and ill send you mine - i removed both patches