Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The site blew up from the intensity of the new Flat Head Winter Collection Shirts.

We're working on it right now.

kiya, when are you going to get a restock of those FH card cases?

Next week...and your jeans are ready.

The Self Edge x Iron Heart Jeans (SEXIH03) are now available for online sales..

Indigo SEXIH03:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=245

Black SEXIH03BK:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=244

sexih03_4-738365.jpg

sexih03_6-784006.jpg

sexih03_5-784046.jpg

is the buzz rickson jacket a slim fitting jacket?

Yes, it's slim fitting, and short..

hmm i really wanna get it but im not sure if i should get a small or medium

It's short, so if you want slim get the small, if want some more length get the medium.

Just a reminder for the Self Edge x Superfuture Party giveaway..

Free Air Flight Give-A-Way:

The first contest that ran during the first week of November was won by ORDO.

All orders on our online site will be entered to win a roundtrip ticket to San Francisco for the event, only online orders are valid entries.

The second and last contest will run from December 4th to December 6th (PST).

In total we'll be giving away two roundtrip tickets to San Francisco for the event. Your odds of winning this are quite high considering the number of orders we'll probably be getting during that 48 hour period.

In the first contest we had 5 entries.

When ordering please put your Superfuture user name in the comments field to be entered into the contest.

More info on the party:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39166

My Flat Head tan belt arrived today.

This thing is an heirloom waiting to happen. I look forward to beating my kids with it. And then passing it on to them, that they may beat their kids with it.

This thing is the triple-thick milkshake of belts. Amazing.

Thanks again Kiya!

My Flat Head tan belt arrived today.

I look forward to beating my kids with it. And then passing it on to them, that they may beat their kids with it.

and this is how japanese leather can become extremely sentimental...

post pics of it after its first beating!

Steve, those belts are amazing, just wait till it breaks in a bit and darkens, you'll love it.

would it be possible for a tall skinny person, such as myself, to wear a flathead houndstooth shirt? im 6'1, but im really skinny. im wondering if the shirts will be too short.

We haven't really had an issue with people that are too tall wearing the Flat Head shirts, we've had more of an issue with people that aren't slim enough wearing them because they only go up size 44.

We haven't really had an issue with people that are too tall wearing the Flat Head shirts, we've had more of an issue with people that aren't slim enough wearing them because they only go up size 44.

I'm 6'4, but fairly slim, I'm really considering one of the chambray flat heads, would a 42 fit, or would I really need a 44.

Do you have any 44s in stock of any FH shirts at the moment?

I'm 6'4, but fairly slim, I'm really considering one of the chambray flat heads, would a 42 fit, or would I really need a 44.

Do you have any 44s in stock of any FH shirts at the moment?

Compare the measurements on our product pages to shirts you currently own, that's the best way to determine your size.