Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

well for this question there actually wasn't an add on needed!

k.said that they will go online on friday or saturday so that's all you need to know...

LOL. *Facepalm* Definitely overlooked the second part of Kiya's short post. Thanks for pointing that out. Heh.

I've seen them before, it's just always good to have measurements from multiple sources.

The Self Edge Passion #1 - Coffee

All of our employees and managers across our three stores have many passions in common. One of those is coffee.

We love the idea behind the process and ritual behind the making and drinking of an espresso or coffee of any kind.

There is a coffee outfit in New York City by the name of The Coffee Foundry which we've been quite impressed by.

Run by two guys from Brooklyn, they roast beans in their back yard then serve their coffee in multiple variations from espresso to single cup pour-overs in their West Village cafe. We don't just love them because they wear our jeans, they make some of the most soulful coffee you've ever tasted.

From single plantation beans to timing your every espresso pull, this is what coffee is and these guys Do It Street.

The Coffee Foundry - NYC

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Any updates on the IH type III coming out?

Should be February at the latest.

The Iron Heart BB jean is now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=671

Hey Kiya, was wondering if there was any news on the 301s-bk restock?

No idea if there's another run of those coming, won't know till February.

Kiya, that coffee looks legit. How's their Microbrew Beer?

They have a great selection of beers to go along with the coffee, drop by and check out what they've got, it's changing every week.

Everything from the beans to the beers change every couple of weeks depending on what they're roasting or getting in from their beer distro guys.

does SELA have a 28 and 29 in ironheart 301s? i'm having trouble on whether if i should get the 301s or 666s, and want to try on the 301s before i buy either.

Both stores have both sizes in stock.

Kiya, I am in the process of getting my new pair of Iron Hearts hemmed at SELA and this question just came to mind:

do you guys use the same poly thread that the jeans use to hem them? or is it regular cotton?

We use cotton/poly thread to hem the jeans.

Both stores have both sizes in stock.

ah, just did the drive to the la store and they didnt have them in stock! any word on when you guys might restock?

also, if i order online, can i take it instore for free hemming? :rolleyes:

ah, just did the drive to the la store and they didnt have them in stock! any word on when you guys might restock?

also, if i order online, can i take it instore for free hemming? :rolleyes:

if you ordered them online they will give you free shipping, and that is where the free-ness ends i believe. but if you buy them at SELA you can get the free hemming and then go pick them up / pay for shipping. either way, i think you have to pay...