Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I have a large music collection.. over 3000 CDs and about 2500 records. I ripped almost everything i own (rockabilly only) and put it all on an external drive. I then load up the computers at the stores and it just plays on random.

Bring a drive to the store and we'll dump some on there for you.

Looks like I'ma take your musicas. My source is deaded, and I know you probably have some shit I'm looking for.

And if you don't...............

Edit*

Start posting in here fools.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=145824&page=7&highlight=rockabilly

I clearly do not know how to link.

We've dropped the prices even further on our remaining stock of TSL jeans and bracelets.

We're blowing out what's left of our Steam Locomotive Jeans and Cordovan Bracelets in our online store at 50% off retail, no restocks on any of this stuff:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90

We've dropped the prices even further on our remaining stock of TSL jeans and bracelets.

We're blowing out what's left of our Steam Locomotive Jeans and Cordovan Bracelets in our online store at 50% off retail, no restocks on any of this stuff:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90

Why are these so cheap? It's like I have no choice but to buy them :)

strike gold flannel measurements look like they're very short. are they measured differently, or are they really that short?

(comparing measurements to an iron heart shirt I have in the same size)

They're not short, not for most people that have tried them on at least.

The western is slim cut, the workshirt is wider cut.

Kiya: Why don't you stock Somet denim like the 003 and 005's?

I live on the west coast and don't want to make a trip out to NY just to check em out in person.

Just not terribly into the brand and most of it is very fashion.

I do own a pair of white selvedge slim jeans from them, only bought it because the denim was interesting, i don't even like the cut.

Kiya,

If i order other things with The Flat Head iron horseshoe keyring, do i still get charged the international shipping?

If you're buying other things with it just choose the cheapest pricing option on it.

anymore IH winter flannels in M at the other stores?

Which flannel exactly?

looking at the IH 2010 Super Heavy Weight Winter Flannel

We've got one medium left of that shirt at SELA and one at SENY, you can phone in for a phone-order during business hours, still with free shipping.

Will you be getting other colors of the strike gold workshirts (the green ones specifically)

Yup, we'll have em March 1st.

Just noticed there were 2 workshirts on strike gold's website that they called green. I'm referring to this one: http://image1.shopserve.jp/strikegold.yl.shopserve.jp/pic-labo/sgs01-gr-m.jpg

We'll have those in February or march.

The Beatle Busters have arrived at all three stores, going in the online store on friday or saturday.

Flat Head Jackets & Shirt - Limited Collection

Every year Flat Head does a few items which they go over the top on and do a small run for just a few of their stores. This year we're carrying those limited items at Self Edge.

We have two jackets and a button down white chambray shirt.

The first jacket is a black wool varsity jacket. Flat Head does one varsity every year and in Japan they are among the most collectible items that Flat Head produces. Amazing quality on the woven wool outer and herringbone rayon liner, great fit, and top notch details.

The second jacket is a wool and horsehide Perfecto style jacket. Flat Head takes a traditional Perfecto style jacket and does it in their black shuttle-loom woven wool and adds Scandinavian black horsehide accents. A great fit and a versatile jacket that can be worn two ways, both as a cafe racer style when zipped all the way up or as a tradition Perfecto style with the collars down. Quality is what can be expected from the Flat Head company, flavorful in every way.

We've also received a limited production shirt from Flat Head combining their original buttons which they've started manufacturing in Japan in 2010, stitched using their newly acquired Union Special triple-stitch machine, and a newly developed selvedge white chambray fabric.

All these items along with a full restock of the F310, F380, 4001BK, Women's Balder, and SE05BSP jeans are now available in the online store and all three Self Edge stores, we've also received a full restock of the leather & silver bracelets and cordovan card cases:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Flat Head Native Smoke Varsity Jacket

FH-CAL_01.jpg

FH-CAL_02.jpg

FH-CAL_05.jpg

FH-CAL_07.jpg

Flat Head Black Mint Wool & Horsehide Brando Jacket

FH-BLK_01.jpg

FH-BLK_03.jpg

FH-BLK_04.jpg

FH-BLK_05.jpg

FH-BLK_06.jpg