Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I wonder if those come in one size only; if so, I'm guessing that it fits average sized (30-34) jeans best. I'm not sure how a pair of size 28 or 38 jeans would hang on those...

They can be bent, it's not easy but you CAN bend them and it only needs to move between 1" to 2" max to accommodate really big or really small jeans.

I wonder if those come in one size only; if so, I'm guessing that it fits average sized (30-34) jeans best. I'm not sure how a pair of size 28 or 38 jeans would hang on those...

The hangers fit a wide variety of sizes because of the size of the hook that swoops down under the belt loop. Smaller jeans would sit closer to the edge of the hook, whereas larger jeans would sit more towards the outer curve.

Are the Flat Head or Skull wallets going to be restocked?

At SELA, we've got the Skull Medallion and the Skull Mid-Length wallets, both in red, and the Flat Head Tan Mid-Length, in addition to both Flat Head cordovan card cases. Let me know if you have any questions on these.

how can we purchase the hangers? will you be able to ship???

Email us and we'll sort you out.

Hey Kiya, looks like I just missed it last week but do you know when the next shipment of IH 301s is coming in?

January 1st.

Man, that jacket is so sick. How I wish anything on selfedge had sleeves for tall people :(

You'd be surprised, quite a lot of the stuff we carry now has longer sleeves, especially the outerwear.

Nope, too early for a collab project, still getting to know the couple behind the brand.

Simmer cut may come in the future, not sure yet.

Well in that case any restock for the 1105 in 29/30 coming? or does SELA/NY have it in stock?

Well in that case any restock for the 1105 in 29/30 coming? or does SELA/NY have it in stock?

We've got those at both SENY and SELA right now for phone ordering.

Really? The Br jacket has 24.5 inch sleeves for my size and the Flathead winter flannel I have has 25 inch sleeves and are way too short for me.

That's only for that jacket, it's traditionally worn with a shorter arm length, every other jacket we sell has longer arms than that one.

what are the tagged sizes for the BR gloves? i assume 8.5 is either M or L?

8 is a Small.

8.5 is a Medium.

9 is a Large.

looking for a real heavy denim with a low seat. preferably black 21 oz that fades nicely

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=622

forgot to add I'm not looking for anything slim cut. I like a loose relaxed feel but tough, I have a pair of levis shrink to fits that are a 32x30 they fit perfect when i first bought them but i decided to hot soak them in the tub and the crotch and ass area is real tight and comes up real high. not looking for that at all

forgot to add I'm not looking for anything slim cut. I like a loose relaxed feel but tough, I have a pair of levis shrink to fits that are a 32x30 they fit perfect when i first bought them but i decided to hot soak them in the tub and the crotch and ass area is real tight and comes up real high. not looking for that at all

We don't have anything really heavy in a black denim that fades other than the 7301s.

^ i think he was suggesting the Beatle Busters, not necessarily looking for a date of arrival at SE.

But hey Kiya, what happened to the (if memory serves me correct) '55 Bel Air that you got for the store?

But hey Kiya, what happened to the (if memory serves me correct) '55 Bel Air that you got for the store?

I finished it about three weeks ago, interior is near perfect now, drives well, installed a front disc brake conversion kit, new lenses all around, and a Self Edge sticker. Just got a new sound system ordered that's going in next week.