Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I'm curious about what the details of this feature. Does this mean that the belt loops are raised in the center to prevent the threads from wearing? It's hard to see in the pictures, but most of the other Imperials I've seen have flat belt loops.

The belt loops have the same width as current Imperial models but are raised in the center, whereas the normal belt loops are virtually flat.

I know this is what Kiya said, but I'm not sure what is the relevance this measurement, unless you are over six feet tall. A knee measurement would make more sense if taken somewhere between 13" and 16" from the crotch...

I totally agree, I mean, I'm 6'3" and 13" is my knee pretty much. I always used the tables as thigh=crotch seam/knee=13" so it was news to me. Good thing I never got burnt with sizing issues.

Now we know, now we know.

We measure the knee 16" below the crotch, not 18".

If i had said 18" before i was mistaken, it's always been 16" below the crotch.

I called into SENY today ,on my trip from the UK, and picked up a Buzz Rickson sweatshirt. The guy working there (didnt catch his name) was really cool, and excellent with my 4 year old son. Great service, thanks SENY.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Yea but sizing only goes up to girls sizes, nothing bigger than 34.

Although to be fair, I doubt the cut would be very flattering to someone who needs a 36+ waist.

Hey Kiya,

By any chance, will you be getting in more of the Flat Head Woven Black Leather Chains?

Not til late January when they produce more.

Kiya, think those custom hangers used in the stores will ever be available to the public? I know you were looking in to it...any word?

They're available for purchase at any Self Edge store, they're not cheap, they're $30 each and take one week to get made.

Kiya, When does the modified type III Iron heart overdye jacket come out?

Late January.

do you guys have the william gibson ma-1 at seny? im looking for a 38 or 40

We've got this at all three stores, SESF is sold out of 38, but the other two stores still have full size runs.