Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The online store is now fully restocked in both Iron Heart and Imperial jeans.

stopped by the store in NYC today to drop off some jeans for repair (S5000AI-10SP for its third or fourth crotch repair - going to give them another try!) and saw the Mr Freedom black denim pea coat. Man is that thing amazing!

Hopefully a post-tax-refund gift to myself...

Kiya, what is the email for SELA, I want to know what size & color they have in the IH Cordura Jackets. You can PM me if you like, don't what to shit up the page with my nonsense. ;)

You can either email use at denim at selfedge.com or call the store during business hours.

Edit: Or Johan can just tell you here in the thread?

You can either email use at denim at selfedge.com or call the store during business hours.

Edit: Or Johan can just tell you here in the thread?

We are down to just a couple, I will update the thread with a count in the morning.

Any non denim pants -- cords or canvas -- in the works or being shipped to the store. I got too much indigo on top and need to start switching it up more. if not any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nope, no non-denim pants coming in the next 3 months.

Kiya, what is the email for SELA, I want to know what size & color they have in the IH Cordura Jackets. You can PM me if you like, don't what to shit up the page with my nonsense. ;)

We are down to XXL and XXXL in grey.

This 3sixteen spiced jacket is freaking sweet! Awesome jacket, you would never be able to get this quality in Australia for the price. Thanks kiya, fit was perfect.

Definitely going the IH super black riders jacket next!

This 3sixteen spiced jacket is freaking sweet! Awesome jacket, you would never be able to get this quality in Australia for the price. Thanks kiya, fit was perfect.

Definitely going the IH super black riders jacket next!

Glad you like it, it's one of my new favorite pieces, i love the new colors they did it in.

Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

Imperial, our sole brand from Australia, comes back with another jean made for lovers of slim cuts. This is a further interpretation of the slim centimeter cut, this time tweaking the silhouette a bit to match up to the 18cm fit. This fit isn't necessarily slimmer than the last collaboration we did with Imperial, it's just a little different in it's shaping.

We've had Imperial produce this collaboration jean in Japan, whereas their regular jeans are made of Japanese fabrics but cut and sewn in Australia. The denim is a 15oz unsanforized selvedge fabric that's a super loose weave available in both indigo and black, both are sure to age very well considering the texture of the denim and the loomstate nature of the fabric. The denim was woven in Okayama and the jean was cut and sewn within minutes of the denim mill.

The denim has a very unique feel to it, it's abrasive at first but definitely not very rigid due to the lack of starch. The belt loops are rolled for sturdiness, the pack pockets are riveted, and the inside pocket bags are screened.

The SEXI14 & SEXI14BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco, Self Edge New York, and Self Edge Los Angeles at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 11th.

The jeans will also be available online at 10am (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33

SEXI14 Indigo & Black

sexi_indigo_01.jpg

sexi_black_01.jpg

sexi_indigo_04.jpg

sexi_indigo_05.jpg

sexi_indigo_06.jpg

sexi_indigo_07.jpg

sexi_black_04.jpg

sexi_black_05.jpg

sexi_black_06.jpg

sexi_black_07.jpg

Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

...The belt loops are rolled for sturdiness...

I'm curious about what the details of this feature. Does this mean that the belt loops are raised in the center to prevent the threads from wearing? It's hard to see in the pictures, but most of the other Imperials I've seen have flat belt loops.