Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

i want some rare sake... and that new flathead red flannel

Better run over here, Clay and I have already finished 2 bottles.

Two 1.5L bottles.

Where is that "i'm drunk" Supertrash thread when i need it?

save some of that sake! i'm gonna stop by on my way out of town tomorrow to get the sexih03's, and i'll need to loosen up for a little while before the 6 hour drive!

We'll have two fresh bottles, from True Sake, for tomorrow.

And a bottle from Dry Bones that we brought back from Japan.

:)

We JUST got a restock and have already gone through half the restock, they're up in our online store now..

Damn I can believe that....put my order in around 4:00pmEST and got the last pair of 31 F310's....thanks kiya and everyone at SE! Been craving these jeans for months now, and FINALLY got myself a pair...:D

Damn I can believe that....put my order in around 4:00pmEST and got the last pair of 31 F310's....thanks kiya and everyone at SE! Been craving these jeans for months now, and FINALLY got myself a pair...:D

F*ck you! lol just playin but dam I wanted the 310's in a 31. I've been waiting a couple weeks. This is beat. Now what am I going to buy.

F*ck you! lol just playin but dam I wanted the 310's in a 31. I've been waiting a couple weeks. This is beat. Now what am I going to buy.

We're getting another restock in size 31 and other missing sizes in five days.. so it won't be long.

How fast have the SExIH03's been selling? Big rushes, I hope not I want them to make it to online sales!!

They actually haven't gone on sale yet.. They go on sale for in-store sales when we open in three hours..

It's party time at Self Edge this weekend...

Friday and Saturday (November 23 + 24) all day we'll be serving up rare Japanese Sake...

We'll also be putting out new products from Sugar Cane (Jeans, Flannels, & Dress Shirts), Flat Head (shirts, wallets, belts, key hooks, & sterling silvers), Iron Heart (new women's model & SEXIH03 [on Saturday]), Josh Podoll (Sweaters & Button-Downs), Clover Leaf (Toyo's newest line of shirts and jackets..), Buzz Rickson's William Gibson Line, and more..

See you Friday or Saturday..

http://www.selfedge.com

Also..

A huge Flat Head restock just came in including a restock of the F380, F310, S5003, wallets, key hooks, wallet chains, belts, coin cases, shirts, and more.

Most of these items are now available in our online store.

Infos and Photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/11/flat-head-wallets-belts-key-hooks-coin.php

DSC01339-1-794638.jpg

DSC01346-794653.jpg

DSC01342-769300.jpg

DSC05348-779477.JPG-790029.jpg

DSC05588-1-780273-713948.jpg

DSC05404-741469.JPG-772062.jpg

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751624.jpg

DSC05387-723336.JPG-751627.jpg

DSC01338-15-14-27-769286.jpg

I really want that Flathead wallet but $400+ I dunno.

The construction and leather quality on it is over the top.

How can you argue with Cow Tendon Thread?

The construction and leather quality on it is over the top.

How can you argue with Cow Tendon Thread?

I argued with some once, but I lost. That shit is stubborn.

I know there's the Selfedge Imperial and Flathead collab coming out soon but I also heard there's going to be a collaboration with a brand Kiya doesn't carry yet and I heard that it's Samurai...anybody know about this?

It's definitely not Samurai, that's Gordon's thing. :)

I know there's the Selfedge Imperial and Flathead collab coming out soon but I also heard there's going to be a collaboration with a brand Kiya doesn't carry yet and I heard that it's Samurai...anybody know about this?

I knew about the Imperial 19cm cut, but what's the Flathead one?