Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

sometimes a second patch is just one patch too many

The idea is that you can remove the patch you don't want on there, takes literally 5 seconds and doesn't leave a trace.

make an awful leather jacket

Hell, depending on how much they cost, I'll grab a pair too quick. Commuting by public transit during the winter in Chicago sucks...I'd rather be trudging through -10, wind and snow in February with a smile on my face and Iron Hearts on my legs.
Hell ya. Chicago's winter breaks my spirit. Though I dont even get a comfort of a train; Im on my bike year round. Those jeans could be a godsend (plus a lot more comfortable than cramming long johns under my jeans). Kiya being innovative as always...stoked to see more.

I'm doing a couple miles of walking right now (Work in Lincoln Park) but my soon to be five minute walk to the brown line alone warrants a pair of jeans like this! Chicago plus snow is an awful on foot commute even for those that do partial public transportation!

Of course I could use these jeans right this minute. Let's hear some tentative release dates, information on the denims weight/weave, and about the water proofing.

those x634sx are exactly what I need, just hit -25c and 10cm of snow.... any idea of what the price will be on those Kiya? ty

Not sure yet, they won't be cheap.

Releasing them first week of December.

I received my BR peacoat, it's very warm.

Can't shop indoors without taking it off...

they're sweet, aren't they? i love mine.

yeah, just curious what's the coldest temperature you've been with it?

probably in the teens (F) with a scarf, fleece underneath and a wool watch cap. if it gets much colder than that i'll tend to bust out my alpha N3B (wish i could afford the BR N3B, but i wear it so rarely it would be hard to justify the expense, with so many other things i want in that price range.)

hey whats happening with the f310s?

did they cease production?

if so..is fh coming out with a new cut similar to 310s?

They did a new run just for Self Edge, we got them three weeks ago at the stores. We're getting more in the online store on friday.