Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The Self Edge shirts will not be put up on our site... they're not even hanging up on display in the store yet.. if you come in, just ask to see them..

We've got one flannel type, a black resin pressed denim, and a grey lightweight denim one.

Unfortunately, I don't live in the Bay Area - though I was there a couple weeks ago and bought myself a pair of Flatheads though. Is it possible to get the chest measurements from one of those bad boys? I'm always in the market for cool western short sleeved shirts...

-Jake

Jake.. Call the store for measurements on any of the shirts, we'll be more than happy to measure anything you want.

Jake.. Call the store for measurements on any of the shirts, we'll be more than happy to measure anything you want.

Will do, thanks!

-Jake

Buzz Rickson / William Gibson L-2B Jackets, they are finally here..

Product Page:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=230

Infos and Photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/11/buzz-rickson-william-gibson-l-2b.php

DSC00094-766440.JPG

DSC01311-1-766456.jpg

Is that anything like the waxed Dior denim?

Similar, but not so heavily coated.

Our online stock was a little off on the Buzz/William jacket, it's now correct and there's a few left.

kiya, i was at the store today and you said you were getting (for lack of a better word) leather "chains" for wallets in natural in like 3 weeks. are those the braided or the straight 1 piece? if it's just the one thick strip of leather what is the price going to be? thanks.

kiya, i was at the store today and you said you were getting (for lack of a better word) leather "chains" for wallets in natural in like 3 weeks. are those the braided or the straight 1 piece? if it's just the one thick strip of leather what is the price going to be? thanks.

I'll check for you and PM you in a week about em..

damn i want those new iron heart bicycles, but since i'm so thin the thighs would look so ridiculous on me :(

They look great on skinny people..

Actually, in the promo shots we did the model all the way to the right is wearing a size 29.

It's party time at Self Edge this weekend...

Friday and Saturday (November 23 + 24) all day we'll be serving up rare Japanese Sake...

We'll also be putting out new products from Sugar Cane (Jeans, Flannels, & Dress Shirts), Flat Head (shirts, wallets, belts, key hooks, & sterling silvers), Iron Heart (new women's model & SEXIH03 [on Saturday]), Josh Podoll (Sweaters & Button-Downs), Clover Leaf (Toyo's newest line of shirts and jackets..), Buzz Rickson's William Gibson Line, and more..

See you Friday or Saturday..

http://www.selfedge.com

are the key hooks already sold out again?

The first shipment, yes.. they sold out in a few hours.

The second shipment is far larger and will be put up in our online store tomorrow mid-day..

Only the new Flat Head & William Gibson items will be on the website..rest of the items will be in-store only..

probably a dumb question, but i'm gonna ask anyway:

does the 36" flathead belt measure the same as the 36" sugar cane?

just making sure, because you remember when i called you about the 36" sugarcane i ordered? yeah... just making sure. :)

Yes, they measure the same..

When are you getting a restock of 310's?

We JUST got a restock and have already gone through half the restock, they're up in our online store now..

It's party time at Self Edge this weekend...

Friday and Saturday (November 23 + 24) all day we'll be serving up rare Japanese Sake...

We'll also be putting out new products from Sugar Cane (Jeans, Flannels, & Dress Shirts), Flat Head (shirts, wallets, belts, key hooks, & sterling silvers), Iron Heart (new women's model & SEXIH03 [on Saturday]), Josh Podoll (Sweaters & Button-Downs), Clover Leaf (Toyo's newest line of shirts and jackets..), Buzz Rickson's William Gibson Line, and more..

See you Friday or Saturday..

http://www.selfedge.com

Also..

A huge Flat Head restock just came in including a restock of the F380, F310, S5003, wallets, key hooks, wallet chains, belts, coin cases, shirts, and more.

Most of these items are now available in our online store.

Infos and Photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/11/flat-head-wallets-belts-key-hooks-coin.php

DSC01339-1-794638.jpg

DSC01346-794653.jpg

DSC01342-769300.jpg

DSC05348-779477.JPG-790029.jpg

DSC05588-1-780273-713948.jpg

DSC05404-741469.JPG-772062.jpg

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751624.jpg

DSC05387-723336.JPG-751627.jpg

DSC01338-15-14-27-769286.jpg