Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hello kiya,

when exactly the IH27od´shirt will be online?

and when a restock of the FH tan belt?

thanks.

The IH27od shirt still needs to be shot and posted, so it may be a little bit of time. In the meantime feel free to order the shirt via SENY or SELA.... you can PM either myself or JL77 and we can take care of it for you.

yo kiya when is the real sela party happening?

ima take the greyhound down or something

Real SELA party should be happening late October, but we're still finalizing a few things. We'll make an announcement as soon as the date is set so everyone can make travel arrangements.

Yeah your right, as far as i remember there was only one or two pairs of the same cut and and (I think it was Allen) said they don't have it online or some thing, just wild guessing.
i think hes guessing for the new brand, but i might be wrong because its a contradiction in terms if he tried on a pair at seny?

It definitely won't be TSL as they already carry them. They are not online for other reasons, and I wouldn't expect to see them online anytime soon either... If you want the lowdown on TSL you have gotta PM Kiya.

Are the Flathead denim shirts sanforized or shrink to fit? I have one that a couple of years old, and I've been meaning to wash off some of the starch, but I'm afraid it will shrink too much. Thanks in advance.

Many shirts have the potential of shrinking in a hot wash/hot dry, but most Flat Head shirts should experience no shrinkage with a cold wash and hang dry. What shirt in particular are you asking about?