Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

please read the threaddddddd yo

We're opening September 1st and that weekend we'll have a little friends (all Superfuture members are invited) and press party either friday or saturday night (sept 4 or 5).

A larger party complete with our normal over the top-ness will happen sometime in October.

We'll announce the location this weekend.

Think Supreme, but not Fairfax.

any chance of a sale for the grand opening of SELA? If not, would there be a sale anytime soon? Looking to get a pair of iron hearts

Definitely no sales happening anytime soon.

please read the threaddddddd yo

XXXL!

Your jeans are now framed very nicely on the ground floor of SELA, come check em out on September 1st.

Definitely no sales happening anytime soon.

i think in the past 12 months there were more sales than the past 3+ years. def been a heavy amount of sales that SE has extended to us all, and i totally understand why there probably wont be one for a WHILE

i think in the past 12 months there were more sales than the past 3+ years. def been a heavy amount of sales that SE has extended to us all, and i totally understand why there probably wont be one for a WHILE

That's because of the number of events we've had, with two stores now (almost three) and having even non-Sufu events like the denim shorts party it's inevitable. Except the bad news is that we're not going to be having sales during every event any more for that same reason..

XXXL!

Your jeans are now framed very nicely on the ground floor of SELA, come check em out on September 1st.

hey kiya.

is it possible to shoot a pic of this for the guys and girls which don't have the opportunity to visit your shop cuz they're from germany ^^ ?

would be nice...thx in advance...

XXXL!

will do will do! see you next weekend?

hey kiya.

is it possible to shoot a pic of this for the guys and girls which don't have the opportunity to visit your shop cuz they're from germany ^^ ?

would be nice...thx in advance...

i have post wash pics i have saved up till after or the day of for all of you who cant make it:cool:

And let me just say, they are heavy as a motherfucker!!! Still in pain from carrying them 4 blocks down Valencia... :(

say whatt really??

anyone knows when the ihs27 OD will come out?

Should be by September 10th.

is the location for SELA available to the public yet?

Just have to get a couple more things finalized then we'll announce the location.

For those that know the space has a deep history in the Los Angeles streetwear/skate scene.

Self Edge Los Angeles - Opening September 1st

SelfEdge-Los-Angeles_flyer2-1.jpg

Self Edge opened four years ago in the Mission District of San Francisco with the vision of creating an otaku retail store dedicated to vintage style denim and other clothing produced by the Japanese. A place to find all the brands that many have spent years reading about in Japanese magazines and across countless online forums and blogs.

One year ago we opened our second store in New York City, it's been a great year in New York and we're excited for the years to come with what we have planned for the future.

After four adventurous years between San Francisco, Japan, and New York we're proud to announce our expansion to Los Angeles.

L.A. feels like a perfect fit for Self Edge, almost like the city we should have started in. From the history of the Southern Californian 50's American vibe to the outlaw bikers that rocked the towns they travelled through heading north from San Bernardino, this is a place we were destined to be.

At Self Edge Los Angeles we'll be offering all of the same brands as SESF and SENY and within a few weeks we'll be adding one more brand to our roster. SELA will also offer chainstitch hemming services on our vintage Union Special Chainstitching machine free of charge on all jeans purchased from us and for $25 for all pre-owned jeans.

Self Edge Los Angeles will be opening on September 1st with an opening party to follow in October. New unreleased pieces and restocks of popular items from many of our brands will be available when we open.

Stop by and see what a real pair of jeans feel like.

https://www.selfedge.com/