Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey kiya and Andrew-

I'm going to help a friend pick out a pair of jeans tomorrow, and he's interested in a straight leg. So far, I've got him looking at the IH 634S, 3Sixteen SL-100x, and the RJB 105BSP. Anything else in a similar fit that you can recommend? I am going to help him figure out sizing, and then shoot either of you a PM to confirm. It looks like he should be about a 35 in some of those, which could be a little problematic...

Not problematic at all.... we have sizes in all of those jeans. As far as straight legs, keep in mind that the 3sixteen SL is the slimmest of the bunch, and the IH 634s also is slimmer than the RJB 105BSP. I would say the 106BSP is closer to the 3sixteen in terms of slimness (the 105BSP is a true straight leg).

I think you've nailed three of the best fitting straight leg jeans we've got.

Also, check out the new-ish Sugar Cane 2009.

If he goes with the RJB jean he can just do a quick cold soak and it'd be 35" in the waist.

Canadian and American are at par... those jungle cloth pants are looking mighty nice right now...

Yup, best exchange for Canadians in almost three years.

Iron Heart Spring Collection - Shirts, Jackets, & Jeans

A long awaited shipment full of many new Iron Heart pieces just rumbled into the store. We've got a great selection of Cordura Jackets, heavy selvedge chambray shirts in three colors, hickory stripe shirts, Super Black Rider's Jackets, and Super Black Button Down shirts.

We've also received a full restock of the Iron Heart 301s slim jeans and our last restock of the SEXIH07 jean.

Along with those we received all the Iron Heart classics such as all the belts, wallets, and jeans.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and also in our online store. Most of these items are only made in one run as Iron Heart's production is quite low and made to order. Check the online store for more information, specs, measurements, and hi-res photos.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart Cordura Jackets (Black & Gray)

ih_cordura_blk_01.jpg

ih_cordura_gray_01.jpg

ih_cordura_gray_03.jpg

ih_cordura_gray_05.jpg

Iron Heart 22oz Super Black Denim Rider's Jacket

ih_moto_01.jpg

ih_moto_06.jpg

ih_moto_07.jpg

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07

ih_indigo_01_web.jpg

ih_indigo_06_web.jpg

ih_indigo_05_web.jpg

Iron Heart 16oz Super Black Denim Shirt

01.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavy Selvedge Chambray Shirts

ironheart_shirts_web.jpg

Iron Heart 301s Slim Selvedge Jean

ironheart_slim_indigo_01.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_01_03.jpg

Iron Heart Hickory Stripe Shirt

ih_hickory_01.jpg

Iron Heart Sonny's Vest

ihvest1.jpg

ihvest1_05.jpg

Iron Heart Dark Rider Workwear Flannel

ih_button_01.jpg

ih_button_03.jpg

ih_button_04.jpg

Kiya,

Any chance you are going to restock the SExIH07 overdyes?

We don't restock our collaborations, the only reason there was two runs of each the SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK was because of quality control under-run.

Is there a rough time frame on the Wild Child leather goods debuting? I need a wallet and I want to see what you guys are putting together before I order from KC's or something.

It's already available at SENY, it'll be at SESF and the online store in two weeks.

Not problematic at all.... we have sizes in all of those jeans. As far as straight legs, keep in mind that the 3sixteen SL is the slimmest of the bunch, and the IH 634s also is slimmer than the RJB 105BSP. I would say the 106BSP is closer to the 3sixteen in terms of slimness (the 105BSP is a true straight leg).

I've always thought the 105BSP looks super straight. I will definitely keep all that in mind. He's kind of a 501 guy, so I am betting he'd like a little taper, but nothing too slim. I think he's leaning toward the 634S at this point.

I think you've nailed three of the best fitting straight leg jeans we've got.

Also, check out the new-ish Sugar Cane 2009.

If he goes with the RJB jean he can just do a quick cold soak and it'd be 35" in the waist.

Sounds good. He did seem to be a little in between sizes (34 and 36), but I will retake his measurements for myself tomorrow. Now, I just have to convince him to buy them a little smaller in the waist than that of his stretched jeans :)

Thanks, guys.

Mister Freedom * The Midnight Collection * 3RD GEAR

The second half of Mister Freedom's spring and summer collection is a hot one.

Our French outlaw finds himself darkening up the collection with an amazing new fabric which is an MFSC original woven by the magical hands of Toyo Enterprises.

It's a 10oz denim twill with a royal blue selvedge id color; what makes this interesting is the warp threads are pure indigo rope dyed and the weft (fill) threads are black pigment dye. It's extremely dark but will age just like indigo denim does but in an entirely new way due to the black fill. An amazing fabric which almost has an overdyed look but it's the combination of the weave and indigo/black threads which give it a very blue-black look.

The Midnight Breezer jacket constructed out of the 10oz indigo/black denim twill is a light jacket with a "conmatic" zipper up the front, plaid ticking, three outer pockets, and one inner chest side-entry pocket.

The Midnight Rider's Jeans are a trouser style jean, very slick and very dark. Details are on the subtle side compared to past models and the denim is great for warmer weather wear considering its lighter 10oz denim twill fabric.

One last new item has come in to round off this season's offerings. The Union Tees are made up of 100% Cotton mid-weight tubular jersey in a 1930's European undershirt henley style with fabric covered buttons and underarm gussets.

The Union Tees are available either in a white jersey t-shirt with a indigo dyed popeline front placket or an indigo jersey t-shirt with a blue chambray front placket.

Mister Freedom restocks too...

All these items along with a restock of the Black Mulholland Master Jacket, indigo dyed scarves, MF logo scarves, and Mechanic's shirts in both black or white chambray are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store product pages for far more information than you'll ever need on one garment along with hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Midnight Breezer Jacket

mf_midnight_jacket_01.jpg

mf_midnight_jacket_03.jpg

mf_midnight_jacket_04.jpg

mf_midnight_jacket_06.jpg

Midnight Rider's Jeans

mf_midnight_jeans_01.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_03.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_04.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_05.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_06.jpg

Union Tee - White w/ Indigo Popeline

mf_henley_white_01.jpg

mf_henley_white_03.jpg

mf_henley_white_04.jpg

Union Tee - Indigo Tee w/ Blue Chambray

mf_henley_blue_01.jpg

mf_henley_blue_03.jpg

mf_henley_blue_04.jpg

Would love to see shots of the ankle pockets on the jeans! Love the suspender buttons (also noticed that you'll add them on to existing pants in the repair section) any plans to carry some obsessive-grade suspenders?

No suspenders for now but more photos of all our products (including the ankle pockets) are found on the product pages in our online store.

Kiya, will there be more of the SEXDBXS09?

We don't restock our collaborations.

Spotted a long time customer of ours Webb (which is also on Sufu, his username escapes me at the moment) in the new issue of Paper Magazine wearing Imperial jeans.

paper1.jpg

paper2.jpg

Kiya, when are you restocking the SEXSPAFI30,000 jean?

PS SPAFI = Some People Are F%#king Idiots jean. Seriously how many times does someone need to say it? Thus the reason for the numbering system. I alone have probably told people 30,000 times; Collaborations DO NOT get restocked.

Over and out.

I hope they re-stock the SEXSPAFI30,000 because of a quality control under run.

Kiya, when are you restocking the SEXSPAFI30,000 jean?

PS SPAFI = Some People Are F%#king Idiots jean. Seriously how many times does someone need to say it? Thus the reason for the numbering system. I alone have probably told people 30,000 times; Collaborations DO NOT get restocked.

Over and out.

In post #8960, Kiya mentioned a "final restock" of the SEXIH07. That was what prompted me to wonder if any of the other collabs might have more coming.

^ all other collab jeans have many many months without any re-stocking or new stock being found or put on display. the 07's being (one of) the most recent collaborations had the two little spurts, however hoping for older jeans is very unlikely. there is always the supermarket though. good luck...

Five new flannel shirts from Iron Heart and a massive amount of new shirts from Flat Head just landed at both stores.

Most of the items will be up in our online store later this week.

Also, full restock of the 1001 from Flat Head is back all the way up to size 38.