Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya, any foreseeable straighter cuts from RJB using the same or similar od black denim as on the 66bspbks?

No, they're out of that denim, they won't be using it again.

bump for my questionn ahha

I'll know when the new stock comes in early next week..

Landon, good meeting you too - see you very soon.

Keep up the voting guys... Chris was at three votes before we posted it up, and now he's almost at 100 overnight. You're allowed one vote a day - lets do this.

I don't need to know who voted, i have no idea if he's going to be able to win this with that one guy that's got twice as many votes already.

FH 1001 is coming in two weeks, the 3001 has been discontinued, SE05SP is coming in May.

i paid a visit to seny when i was vacationing in nyc a couple of days ago. the guy who worked there was really nice! i left with the buzz rickson x self edge sweatshirt in black. if i was in the market for a pair of jeans as well, id definitely buy the rjb 106bsp. fantastic pair of jeans! iron heart was a bit of a disappointment in general. shits not for me at least. anyway, great store!

madapaka - Not that I have seen. I believe the Red SC Sherpa Lined Shirt is only at SENY as I have not seen it at SESF. Someone correct me if I am wrong... Also, that one was a (42) and way too small for me. I don't even think they got a (44) in. They did have a size or two smaller than the (42) as well when I was there Monday 7pmish.

Edit: I guess I meant L=42 etc... My bad

It is not, the red version was for SENY only, SESF got the blue version (Which we're sold out of).

SENY still has one Large and one Medium left of that shirt.