Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I've got nothing but mad respect for these denimheads at SE. They stayed in 30 minutes past closing time so that I could cop a pair of the Iron Heart 301S jeans. Every time I come here, it's a pleasurable experience, whether or not I buy something. Three years, and the awesome customer service has never changed.

store #4 should be in Toronto....#3 needs to be in Chicago.... :)

This I agree with 100%. The next Self Edge needs to be in Chicago. I would be very interested in helping out. Now that is a job one can have passion for! Nothing like this is around Chicago.

On another note.. Jungle Cloth? Oh lets get more teaser photographs!

This I agree with 100%. The next Self Edge needs to be in Chicago. I would be very interested in helping out. Now that is a job one can have passion for! Nothing like this is around Chicago.

On another note.. Jungle Cloth? Oh lets get more teaser photographs!

Yes, totally agree. If not Self Edge, then at least a denimhead store of some type.

I am relatively new to the whole denimhead world but I want a Self Edge in Toronto. There are some decent independent stores here but nothing like the community you have created... Store number 3 needs to be north of the border!

When our entire country's population is comparable to California's?...yeah not happening any time soon =\ but yeah I wish it would come true one day.

When our entire country's population is comparable to California's?...yeah not happening any time soon =\ but yeah I wish it would come true one day.

One for California, One for New York, One for Canada... Sounds fair.

After all the Greater Toronto Area is like the 5th largest urban area in North America.

Real Japan Blues Jackets, Shirts, and Wallets - Winter Collection

Real Japan Blues, a Flat Head subsidiary, delivers our favorite refined garments made with fabrics which push the envelope every time. This winter they've done two jackets which we love for their lush fabric choices and great detailing.

The RJB Muted Hickory Stripe Jacket is a mid-length jacket with an extremely soft lining. The leather wrapped buttons and piping make this a standout piece, and with the hickory stripe outer fabric it's sure to age well over time.

With the Pinwheel Check Jacket they instilled the help of a designer from Flat Head to create the fabric for the outer shell and lined the inside of the jacket body with a Kasuri flannel material. The sleeves are lined with Cupro which feels extremely cool to the skin and breathes very well. Cat's eye buttons and a unique Kasuri print body lining really set this jacket apart, a personal favorite of ours for this season.

The new black leather wallet from Real Japan Blues comes with red pigskin lining. It's constructed to last and is a well designed every day piece with a lot of interior room for cards, bills, and coins.

We've also received a small restock of the red and black Kasuri shirts which were extremely popular last year, we've gotten one of each size back in stock of these shirts.

All these items are available now at Self Edge San Francisco and in our online store. Check the online store for a full specification list on each item, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76

Real Japan Blues Muted Hickory Stripe Jacket

rjb_coat_01_web.jpg

rjb_coat_06_web.jpg

Real Japan Blues Pinwheel Check Jacket

rjb_jacket_01_web.jpg

rjb_jacket_03_web.jpg

rjb_jacket_04_web.jpg

rjb_jacket_06_web.jpg

Real Japan Blues Black Embossed Wallet

rjb_wallet_02_web.jpg

rjb_wallet_04_web.jpg

Real Japan Blues Black Kasuri Shirt

rjb_black_01.jpg

Real Japan Blues Red Kasuri Shirt

rjb_red_01.jpg

RJB is a TFH subsidiary? Interesting, always thought they were a separate outfit because of the seemingly unique (now defunct?) policy "RJB does not allow online sales of this product worldwide, so that customers can be fully educated about the product before a purchase." The more you know...

Not that it matters, that pinwheel jacket is beautiful.

We've got that in stock at SENY.
thanks but seems sold out on online store

edit: well, i'm gonna contact a proxy

???

The online inventory for Self Edge is only for SESF; SENY's inventory is not posted online. SENY accepts phone orders and the prices are the same as SESF with free international shipping. You shouldn't need a proxy...

RJB is a TFH subsidiary? Interesting, always thought they were a separate outfit because of the seemingly unique (now defunct?) policy "RJB does not allow online sales of this product worldwide, so that customers can be fully educated about the product before a purchase." The more you know...

Yup, Real Japan Blues is essentially Flat Head with different styling.

They have different designers, different offices, but many of their retail stores in Japan are connected to Flat Head stores and originally they were run out of the same offices.