Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

saw those at seny, why wont they make boots in bigger sizes already?!?!?!?1

The largest size fits a 10.5US... that's pretty good considering what some of the other Japanese companies go up to.

What weight of denim is the Iron Heart Hickory Stripe shirt comparable to?

I'd say close to a soft loosely woven 12.5oz denim.

10.5 is still too small.

Kan haz 13ee? :)

One step at a time.. we just did our first collab up to size 40, now you want bigger shoes too?

kiya, when will selfedge restock the

SE Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never on Sunday) shirt again?

We'll have more in two weeks at both stores.

Got my MF scarf and IH301s' in the mail yesterday, scarf is amazing will have some fit pics up of my IH301s once I have some time and get the majority of my finals out of the way.

Must say for now the IH301s are amazing, kind of baggy around the hips area but they will do.

Hey Kiya. Any chance you'll get anymore Flat Head loopwheeler t-shirts in? I've been eyin' that black one for awhile now. Also, any chance on more Buzz Rickson sweats?

We're actually planning on carrying a very large selection of FH blank t-shirts starting in february, multiple colors, and they'll be in our online store.

More BR sweats are coming next week.

Aw shit, I guess that's a no on the ones with designs then?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=287

That's the one I was talkin' about. I'd probably go with a 40, not sure if I could cram my fatass into a 38.

The printed ones are only made once, we have a 40/black in this one:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=469

Kiya

Are Flat Head Key Hooks gonna be coming in anytime soon?

FH key hooks, mid-length wallets (black and tan), bracelets, SE05BSP restock, and more are coming on tuesday.

....which is heavier - the hickory or the heavy chambray IH shirt?

They're about the same in weight but they feel very very different.

The chambray is more coarse and rigid feeling before being washed where as the hickory stripe is more pliable and has a softer hand-feel.

Perhaps you've mistaken what you intended to be a private message and posted it in this thread.

hey kiya, do you carry the Skull Lindas anymore? I'm looking for a raw size 00 pair :(?

We do not, too many girls disliked the fit over and over again in the shop, we eventually stopped carrying it almost a year ago.

oh goddddd haha okay maybe it woudln't have been such a great fit for me anyway. thanks ! i'll keep hunting for a perfect pair..

Have you tried Sling & Stones?

If not, Imperial is doing a dope women's cut that's coming out in February.