Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

jon bones, here are two quick ones I took just now. Not exactly what I wanted to put up here but I am just trying to help people out who are interested in copping them.

thanks dude - appreciated... did you size up on those? they look a bit bigger than i expected.

and those honeycombs are ridiculous considering how new they are

I can already tell those are going to have epic honeycombs

Thanks!

did you size up on those? they look a bit bigger than i expected.

and those honeycombs are ridiculous considering how new they are

I did size up to a W33 when I typically wear a W32. After the hot soak I let them hang dry until they were damp at which point I put them on and wore them until dry. If I had purchased a W32, there would be not chance in hell I could fit my thighs in them. These are the tightest pair of denim I own and as tight as I will ever go.

I did size up to a W33 when I typically wear a W32. After the hot soak I let them hang dry until they were damp at which point I put them on and wore them until dry. If I had purchased a W32, there would be not chance in hell I could fit my thighs in them. These are the tightest pair of denim I own and as tight as I will ever go.

ah, excellent - makes sense. thanks for all the help, i'm excited to get my pair in. been looking for something a little slimmer than my somet 003.

@Lando. Love the jeans! hate the shoes....
jon bones, here are two quick ones I took just now. Not exactly what I wanted to put up here but I am just trying to help people out who are interested in copping them.

I am currently in the process of moving and living out of three locations so my things are everywhere. I understand the hate for Dunks on this Forum but this is a great pair! They are not the right pair of shoes for these jeans, that is for sure. I have not even cuffed them yet or decided what I am going to do. Just wearing them and breaking them in. Anyways, thanks for the compliment.

Hey Kiya,

For the Iron Heart Flannel Shirt a medium is a perfect fit for me. Im trying to get my hands on the Wabash shirt. What would a 38 be legit? Ty

If you wear a Medium in IH shirts you'd be a 42 in all Flat Head shirts.

Kiya,

When are you going to start carrying FLATHEAD® motorcycle leathers. Needs me some deerskin pants for cold weather riding.

what's up??

What about the upcoming Iron Heart 34oz jeans? 21oz denim lined with brushed heavy 13oz flannel that's been treated to be waterproof all stitched with thread twice as heavy as the regular IH jeans.

What about the upcoming Iron Heart 34oz jeans? 21oz denim lined with brushed heavy 13oz flannel that's been treated to be waterproof all stitched with thread twice as heavy as the regular IH jeans.

WHEN!?!?! How long do I have to accrue funds to cop?

I saw that in in the Motorcycle thread.... and it's not exactly deer leather now is it? :)

Does sound kinda awesome. Can I have both?

You already know you'll have both.

I have a pair of flannel lined chinos, which come in quite handy during the winter. I'd love a pair of jeans similarly lined.

sorry for being a pest kiya, are you going to get a restock on those wabash shirts :3.

The workshirt, western shirt, or coverall?

The workshirt is being restocked in March when they do another run, the other two styles aren't being remade.

My friend Wes (http://hellforleathermagazine.com/) wearing the Mister Freedom Mulholland Master jacket (and Iron Heart 301s) on a product review set for the new Deus bike.

13549_195430797185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430807185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430827185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430832185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430852185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430857185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430877185_8113612185_36456.jpg

Thanks to Grant for sending me the outtake photos.

ok, so anybody who picks up a pair of sexih07's tomorrow in the store, do me a favor and throw some fit pics up asap with your thoughts! I would love to see more before pulling the trigger....don't go on sale online for a couple hours after they're available in the stores...

Hey bro, are my sexy thighs not a good enough example for you? :mad:

Hey bro, you really gonna wear those every single day for 24 months?

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

We're very excited about the black version of this jean, the SEXIH07BK. This version of the SEXIH07 jean has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jean.

Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

The SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 5th.

The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

SEXIH07 - Indigo

ih_indigo_01_web.jpg

ih_indigo_02_web.jpg

ih_indigo_05_web.jpg

ih_indigo_06_web.jpg

ih_indigo_07_web.jpg

SEXIH07BK - Overdyed Black

ih_black_01_web.jpg

ih_black_03_web.jpg

ih_black_05_web.jpg

ih_black_06_web.jpg

ih_black_07_web.jpg

The potential on these is pretty stunning. I hope someone is crazy enough to pick up a pair of these, the matching denim jacket, and the SE Overdye Indigo shirt, and then wear those three pieces exclusively for a couple years...the evo would be insane, and it would be a pretty tough look the whole time.