Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I don't think people will mind paying for those.

Look how quick the SEXIH01BKs sold.

And the overdye on the SEXIH07BKs look even better!

I was digging through the old SE X IH thread and found lowrider's pair of overdyed 01's:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1860702&postcount=752

yeah i lixed lowrider's just bumed im not able to spend that kinda money

yeah i lixed lowrider's just bumed im not able to spend that kinda money

I just started on a pair of Samurais, so I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to buy the IHs for later. Thing is, I don't know if I could just let them sit there without wearing them. They look too good!

wow. any chance those SEXIH07's last until january? can't afford until then.....

With a split between SESF and SENY, your chances of having collaborations being readily available after the holiday season is slim at best.

(Two retail stores =/= twice the stock)

Not only that, but normally we produce 140 indigo and about 50 black, this time we made 65 indigo and 55 black for SESF and far less for SENY.

No denim jacket? Stoked these out and everything else in NY this weekend

Oh it's coming, and it is awesome. Black overdyed versions only.

Should be releasing on December 19th.

Kiya,

What is the largest size for those denim jackets going to be?

Thanks.

Off the top of my head i think we went up to 46.

Not only that, but normally we produce 140 indigo and about 50 black, this time we made 65 indigo and 55 black for SESF and far less for SENY.

oh man. i need to come up with some money then...if only i was in the same financial situation i was in last year around this time.

new newsletter update things look good kiya

Kiya,

Got mine size 32 se05bsp delivery from NY. Very nice denim, I love the FH indingo.

Just being curious, why do you make the inseam 39", that is really long. I have a problem finding a chain stitching shop in my city. Is there a particular reason for such long inseam? usually Japanese denim are just around 36"-37"

Kiya,

Got mine size 32 se05bsp delivery from NY. Very nice denim, I love the FH indingo.

Just being curious, why do you make the inseam 39", that is really long. I have a problem finding a chain stitching shop in my city. Is there a particular reason for such long inseam? usually Japanese denim are just around 36"-37"

You'll find the inseam to be actually 41" pre-soak and after a hot soak for 45 minutes, it will shrink to ~38.5".

Us tall guys benefit from long inseams and the short guys can get them hemmed so everybody is happy! Do you really need to chain stitch the hem? What's wrong with a regular hem job? People aren't going to bar you because use don't have a chain stitched hem!

Jeans from Flat Head, Dry Bones, Real Japan Blues, and Skull jeans are 36" after a hot soak, this is normal for many Japanese companies. The reason is that taller people could wear the jeans because different lengths are not available.