Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Great jeans, Lando. I wonder if that pocket stitching would be in 3D if you wore some of those red/blue 3D glasses. It's amazing how well they stitched that.

Both of you should calibrate your monitors..

It's like the Mister Freedom thread where there's one or two people saying that the lining of the Mulholland Master Jacket is hot pink when in reality it's black/red plaid.

Self Edge x Flat Head x Inazuma - Slim

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=517

=Raw Japanese Selvedge

=14.5oz Denim

=Extra Thick Leather Tag (Lot: INAZUMA)

=Dual-Tone Arcuate Stitching

=Hidden Rivets

=Zipper Fly (Original Universal Brand Gripper)

=50/50 Cotton/Poly Stitch

=Slim Cut

For the Lightning Magazine Inazuma Festival in Japan Self Edge, Flat Head, and Lightning Magazine came together to bring the first new slim cut from Flat Head in almost two years. A slim cut all the way down with a form fitting upper block made of Flat Head's famous 3XXX denim. An amazing slim jean that brought together Flat Head, Lightning, and Self Edge for the first time.

fh_01.jpg

fh_01_01.jpg

fh_01_02.jpg

fh_01_03.jpg

fh_01_04.jpg

fh_01_05.jpg

fh_01_06.jpg

:( They didnt have my size in the Red-Ds over the weekend with the sale. Is there a restock anytime soon?

Also what size in relation to my FH's would I be with the IH 301s' just in case I change my mind by the time the Red-Ds restock.

Mmmm, I'm size 33 in 9301 (same as 301s), 34 in SE05BSP... (Both fit me perfectly. If you mean in relation to the Inazumas though, I'd buy the same size...ie I'd be 33 if I were to purchase the Inazuma. Unfortunately, 33 is sold out plus I just bought a brand new pair of SEXFH05BKs so I'm a happy chappy.

SE's second most expensive jean ever, the black version of SEXIH07?

Almost. They are the same price as the MFSC Shore Jeans.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

We're very excited about the black version of this jean, the SEXIH07BK. This version of the SEXIH07 jean has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jean.

Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

The SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 5th.

The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

SEXIH07 - Indigo

ih_indigo_01_web.jpg

ih_indigo_02_web.jpg

ih_indigo_04_web.jpg

ih_indigo_05_web.jpg

ih_indigo_06_web.jpg

SEXIH07BK - Overdyed Black

ih_black_01_web.jpg

ih_black_04_web.jpg

ih_black_05_web.jpg

ih_black_06_web.jpg

ih_black_07_web.jpg

fuck does it really cost that much more for overdye?

I don't think people will mind paying for those.

Look how quick the SEXIH01BKs sold.

And the overdye on the SEXIH07BKs look even better!

I was digging through the old SE X IH thread and found lowrider's pair of overdyed 01's:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1860702&postcount=752