Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

If you can wear the same pair of pants every day, it stands to reason you could wear the same shirt every day, no?

lol, it could probably work out that way, but it seems way different to wear the same shirt everyday.. also i believe shirts need washing more frequently

NAFTA my ass

In order to be subject to NAFTA expedited customs and reduced duty you must:

1) Show that the item you are shipping was PRODUCED within north america (mexico, USA, canada). Most self edge items are disqualified anyways

2) Fill out a NAFTA customs form, which (in the US) requires a US Tax ID. For people without a business of some kind (LLC, Incorporation, etc) your tax ID is your social security number. Who wants to volunteer to put their SSN, full name and mailing address on a piece of paper that is affixed on the outside of a parcel being mailed internationally? Anyone? Bueller?

If anyone is interested: https://www.ups.com/media/en/nafta.pdf

Kiya you guys getting in the Ironheart duffel bags or is that not an accessory you would bring in?

We're not carrying the duffel bags, but we might be able to get them via special order, just pm or email me.

Kiya, will you guys be open July 3rd, 4th, or 5th? I'm going to be in S.F. next month and it would be great if I could stop by.

We're only closed on Christmas day.

Guest jbone45
wondering when the FH Leather & Silver Bracelet - Dual Strand will be back in stock? Want a tan one to go with my black one :)

I'm sure that looks real cute on you.

wooow those ih shirts look so fucking good, specially the brown.

300 bones for a shirt tho, holy fuck.

Kiya for the FH red chambray should I go for a 36 or 38, i have a 36 in the blue diamond which is a little snug in the chest + shoulders sometimes, and 37 in the wild child which is good.

Kiya for the FH red chambray should I go for a 36 or 38, i have a 36 in the blue diamond which is a little snug in the chest + shoulders sometimes, and 37 in the wild child which is good.

You definitely need a 38 in the red chambray.

hey keyster- when' date=' if ever, will there be a wild child restock the sid edition ones[/quote']

That was a limited release, all we've got left is all we'll ever have.

But we're going into production on the Wild Child jackets and two shirts in three weeks, they should be out by September..

We hadn't mentioned it yet, but it's a favorite of mine.. just put it up yesterday.

Weren't the skull restock supposed to come in yesterday or today? Or did you guys get it in, but just not post up the new inventory online?

i was told that there are still no skulls available world-wide due to something to do with the materials used.

apparently they'll be available some later time in june..

why aren't there any flannels for women?! cmon now :(!

We carry the ENTIRE Iron Heart shirt and jacket collection for women. Every flannel, ombre shirts, summer shirts, road beast jackets, etc.. You can't ask for a better quality flannel or jacket than that stuff.