Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

just wondering if any international customers here bought stuff from selfedge online store and your order never came or took a long time to reach you?

i bought a pair of imperial from the online store on 9th May but till date, my order never shows up.. pretty disappointing..

just wondering if any international customers here bought stuff from selfedge online store and your order never came or took a long time to reach you?

i bought a pair of imperial from the online store on 9th May but till date, my order never shows up.. pretty disappointing..

The best thing to do would be to email us to find out what's up with your order, most orders reach customers within 3 to 7 days.

Among many international retailers I have tried, SE's shipping is one of the fasest. The average delivery time is 4 days to Australia.

Listen to her, she knows her Self Edge shipping times very well.

lol id be emailing/callin nonstop

They're going up next weekend i think... but photos/specs will be up middle of this week.

I wasn't meant to leave any negative feedback on my selfedge purchase, just wanted to gather some info on how long other international customers actually waited before their orders came in.

No hard feeling, Kiya. Pardon me if you find my post offensive or anything. Anyway i was the one who had been e-mailing you on the status of the order. You had been great on the assistance, just that I got a little impatient waiting for the order. Hopefully, my order will come in soon :)

No offense was taken at all, the jeans have been sent out, you should be seeing them this week.

I concur, shipping to Aust is quick as. And were like heaps far away like yeah

I ordered four times from them. Twice the goods made it to Holland in five days (ordered Friday, delivered Wednesday), twice it took a bit longer because customs got a hold of the stuff. SE rules!

Important thing is that selfedge gets the stuff shipped on the same day pretty much always. Quickesgt shipping Ive had on the net although it always seems to take a bit longer to get here from that side of the states than the east (to UK that is!)

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts & Purple Flannels

A large Iron Heart shipment just rolled in.. just in time for some warmer weather.

They've done a small run of Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts in three colors. The fabric is loosely woven and breathes very well and the colors combinations are a welcome addition to our existing collections.

Along with the new Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts is a restock of the Purple Ombre Flannel Shirt, the Heavy Selvedge Chambray, Road Beast Windbreakers, Indigo Riders Jacket, and the 634s, 301s (Slim), and 9301 jeans:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Brown Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_black_01_web-790425.jpg

Blue Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_blue_01_web-790365.jpg

Turquoise Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_turquoise_01_web-757792.jpg

ih_black_04_web-757728.jpg

ih_blue_03_web-703083.jpg

ih_turquoise_03_web-703026.jpg

Purple Ombre Flannel

C03-712141.jpg

C10-767042.jpg

We got some and they've sold already.. I personally like the brown one best, it's a shade/style we don't get often.

Among many international retailers I have tried, SE's shipping is one of the fasest. The average delivery time is 4 days to Australia.
man not only is SE shipping fast... it's magical

swear i ordered jawns and received them the next day. <3

I concur, shipping to Aust is quick as. And were like heaps far away like yeah
I ordered four times from them. Twice the goods made it to Holland in five days (ordered Friday, delivered Wednesday), twice it took a bit longer because customs got a hold of the stuff. SE rules!
Important thing is that selfedge gets the stuff shipped on the same day pretty much always. Quickesgt shipping Ive had on the net although it always seems to take a bit longer to get here from that side of the states than the east (to UK that is!)

In my experience, shipping to Canada (west coast) from Self Edge via USPS takes at least a week (5 business days), and that's half the distance to these other international destinations. Ordered last Saturday and still waiting... You guys are getting your shipments from Self Edge faster than I am. NAFTA my ass!

Turquoise Mini-Herringbone sure sold out in a hurry... blerg!

fuck i want those shirts so bad, asadgadsgsadgsdgasd

i have yet to justify buying shirts that much when i can buy denim that i can wear everyday.

I've worn my IH heavy ombre flannel about 25+ times and it doesn't stink at all. I always wear a clean teeshirt under it though.