Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

We're going to break out into World War 'SuFu' over all of this. I'm establishing an Ally for anyone who doesnt need xs/s sz 30 waist. Join a side before it gets too late! We should make a contest thread over this haha.

Well If were calling dibs I got 30s and I guess I might have to fight you guywithpants for some 29s too ;) Be warned im a wrestler and I do some boxing/street fighting on the side.

imma join in the fight for 29's too! PSST! guywithpants, if we team up on Dioxic, we can have a fair fight between the two of us :D

SuperDenimConfessional:

I just spent the day doing some serious house cleaning.

I have 62 pairs of jeans from the last 3 years which are samples of all the collaborations. 62!!!

I myself cannot believe this.

Jeans with all sorts of random cuts and denim types and arcuate stitchings... Mutant forms of models from every brand i can think of, even brands we don't even carry.

This is in addition to 25 pairs of unworn jeans with tabs/arcuates that were from pre-lawsuit days, along with another 25 pairs of jeans which ended up never being released, 8 pairs of DHomme jeans which we used as fit samples (4 of which are in bags, each jean in about 10 pieces), and about 60 pairs which are one of every model we've ever carried at the store including one of each BiG collab which Gordon sent me, along with.. i can go on.

There is no way i can keep all this stuff, look out for a big private sale in a year or two.

Edit: No, i'm not selling any of this stuff, yet.

Out of all these you wouldnt happen to have a 3001 with arcs and tabs in a 33 or a sexfh sample in a 33?

this is now the "dibs on kiyas old janwz" thread

haha you guys can call dibs in this thread all day, it doesn't count for shit until the sale thread goes up.

Expect competition in the 33/34 range :D

sz. 33-34:

1. zubin

2. 原料かば

3. technicolor

31-32:

1. mr. cherry brown

sz. 27:

crissyw

(9.2)

Ehhhhh...I'm size 27-28.

...I wear the same size as a girl.

:(

Although I did used to swap jeans with girls over highschool! :cool:

That's the benefit to wearing the same size as girls. Nothing makes your inner denim fetish fiend more than seeing a girl wearing your jeans.

Or maybe I'm a crazy.

haha you guys can call dibs in this thread all day, it doesn't count for shit until the sale thread goes up.

Expect competition in the 33/34 range :D

chill out people..

(9.2)

im only joking. But ya, sexfh samples and 3001's are up there ;)

Kiya - remember this interview that you did with Johan a few years ago? We reposted it :)

http://3sixteen.com/_blog/2009/05/05/self-edge-is-denim//

I found this bit hilarious:

Kiya:

Other things I’m working on are collabs with Sugarcane and Imperial. I can’t give any details on these projects yet. I’m still finalizing things on those fronts so I can’t say much about them. The only clue I can give is 19cm, that’s it. I’m also in talks with Levi’s, they want to do a pair of jeans for Self Edge.

:P

I found this bit hilarious:

:P

Nice catch there.. That is quite funny because i actually WAS in talks with them, the lawsuit definitely put a damper on that project.

"Lastly, Derek, aka Justice, is another employee. He left Diesel to work for Self Edge, he’s dressed head to toe in Supreme and even has a Supreme duffle bag and Supreme condoms he uses when he brings the emo sluts home at night"

The highlighted part is my favorite line from the entire article. I felt it really summed everything up.