Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya said in the Iron Heart thread that Self Edge would be getting them in.

I'll try to be one of the first people to buy them from Self Edge. A pre-order would be nice. Is there a tentative release date?

The republic of Superfuture demands more details. Spill all your industry secrets.

i'm hearing two releases one in may and one in june..but i could be wrong

i'd like a size 30 preordered

sorry if this has been asked,

but is self edge getting the IH-634sr?

We definitely are getting the Iron Heart 5th anniversary jean, i think we're getting more pairs than anywhere.

The first set will be released in the last week of May, the second set will be released in July or so.

500 pairs total worldwide.

24oz denim after shrinkage, stiff as a board, fades with a super high contrast.

I've had a pair for about 7 months now, but i haven't worn them out of the house because i didn't want anybody to see them. They're painful at first, but the denim is something that i don't think anybody has ever seen before. The rear pockets are also lined at the bottom. The jean is pretty much indestructible and will age very well.

We won't do a preorder, but we're getting a really good number of pairs, so don't worry about us selling out. As long as you buy them within a few days of them being released, you'll be fine.

Kiya,

Will you be getting any more of the B.Son Tweed Bomber Jacket in XS? I know you've got 2 smalls left but i'm a girl and I don't know if it'd be too big.

Thanks.

The Small is quite small actually.

You can have it for half of whatever it's listed for on our site, which is already half retail, just call in the order.

The Small is quite small actually.

You can have it for half of whatever it's listed for on our site, which is already half retail, just call in the order.

Oh awesome,I'll email you tomorrow about getting some measurements. I'm definately interested. Thanks.

We definitely are getting the Iron Heart 5th anniversary jean, i think we're getting more pairs than anywhere.

The first set will be released in the last week of May, the second set will be released in July or so.

500 pairs total worldwide.

24oz denim after shrinkage, stiff as a board, fades with a super high contrast.

oh my. I can't wait to see these. can I get some info on the cut?

I've been wanting to get another pair of iron hearts since I idiotically sold my sexih01s.

Flat Head jean restock just came in, including the women's Balder Slim Jean!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=cc897bc6dce7fe70a5fde915262f20a1

How big of a restock are we talking about, I only see 1 available for a few of the jeans for a few sizes. :(

Between 2 and 3 pairs of each size.

We're getting a huge Imperial restock on May 10th.

The Self Edge Jewelry Collection

We'd been wanting to bring in jewelry to add into the Self Edge line of garments but hadn't done it purely because we hadn't found the right silversmiths to work with. We wanted something that rivaled the best hand made jewelry available but didn't cost a fortune, and after some work we've found three jewelers that we're closely working with to bring you the first line of jewelry from Self Edge.

You cannot find a jewelry piece with this much detail at this cost, regardless of where it was produced.

All our jewelry is produced in the Southwest United States by the top silversmiths alive.

For this first collection we've produced rings, bracelets, and pendents all made of pure 925 silver and some with 12 carat gold accents.

The techniques used to produce every piece along with the silversmith that produced each piece is contained within each piece's product page in our online store.

Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on each piece:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

Feather Bracelet

se_bracelet_04_03_web-703288.jpg

Feather Bracelet w/ Gold Fill

se_bracelet_03_03_web-730186.jpg

Bow Bracelet

se_bracelet_02_03_web-703272.jpg

Wire Depth Bracelet

se_bracelet_05_03_web-767860.jpg

Domed Silver Bracelet w/ Coil

se_bracelet_07_03_web-767840.jpg

Silver Axe Bracelet