Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The SEXSC02 will be 100% cotton, i've chosen to use the denim which they use to produce their 1955 repro (their most expensive repro with a deadstock zipper).

As an owner of a pair of SC1955s, I know how insanely good the denim is on these jeans. That's why I'm salivating at the idea of the SExSC02, depending on how slim they are, of course. I don't have the build for something like a pair of DH19cm.

about how tall is ayn?

I'd guess around 5'7"?

Andrew, don't kill me if i'm totally off...

The fading properties on these jeans are what Flat Head are known for. Intense vertical fading and after only twenty wears or so the dark denim gives way to a bright blue indigo fade which results in great contrast over time. We've never never seen contrast this intense form on denim from any other manufacturer before.

sounds very tempting to buy just by reading this explaination on SE

I saw him today.. He really seemed like a 5'7" human.

I forgot to ask his actual height, but i enjoy the "How Tall is Andrew?" contest we have going.

andrew is around my height. 5' 9". What do i win?

Free whisker massage.

Come by the store tomorrow, i'll be ready.

who will be doing the chainstitching?

We will, the people of Self Edge.

i see. damn chainstiching 101. im sure you guys do a decent job. is it hard to work that machine?

It's definitely not easy. The person doing the actual chainstitching is a master at the arts of fabrics, sewing, and creating clothing.

How did you find the machine kiya?

Bought it locally from an old Chinese man that has been repairing old sewing machines for over 50 years. Paid an arm and a leg for it, but it's seriously in amazing condition...

kiya, when do you guys think you'll get more houndstooth shirts cause i have been itching to get one.

We've got almost all the sizes left, but we're down to one of some of them.. call the store if you'd like to inquire about exact sizes and order one via phone.

There won't be another houndstooth restock until the end of this year when the next production run goes through.