Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Just had to post...

Ordered a pair of Flat Head F380s from the webstore, and got a tracking number and ship notice in less than 30 minutes.

Ninjas, I tell you. Thanks SE!

Gah! Not Real McCoys! I was just settling down on the idea that these would be impossible to get. Now I'm going to have these and the SExSC as well (Kiya, is it true about those houndstooth pocket-liners?) to start the grindstone on my willpower.

Real McCoy's will be coming in this Summer.

We're bringing in their entire line, even their shirts..

The SEXSC02 will be out in August.. The pockets are made of houndstooth pattern material. But before then we'll be releasing he SEXIH03.. i'm beyond excited about these.

what i mean was the sexih

The SEXIH01 was a limited run we did, we're never making any more of those..

Kiya,

Can you give some more details on these yet? What do you mean when you say "functional"?

A couple of important updates

-Self Edge will start it's chainstitching service (via our recently renovated Union Special Machine) on June 15. We will not be chainstitching jeans for mailorder, only inhouse purchases and drop-offs until we're caught up with orders

-Get ready for The Real McCoy's

-The SEXIH03 (Self Edge x Iron Heart) will be released sometime in late July, and will be designed from the ground up for cyclists. Very functional yet still looks like a normal pair of jeans. Retail price will be well below the SEXIH01's price.

-The SEXIH03 (Self Edge x Iron Heart) will be released sometime in late July, and will be designed from the ground up for cyclists. Very functional yet still looks like a normal pair of jeans. Retail price will be well below the SEXIH01's price.

That's seriously, seriously exciting.

You can now view Self Edge on google map's street view. If you put in their address its a shot from the street and you can actually see the mannequins in the store windows. I don't live in the sf area and I'm broke so I don't really have any business posting right now in here but thought I'd throw that out there since sf is one of the first cities on google's new project.

Kiya, are you getting in the Real McCoy Houndstooth Cock & Nipple Warmers, or just the "regular" line?

-Self Edge will start it's chainstitching service (via our recently renovated Union Special Machine) on June 15. We will not be chainstitching jeans for mailorder, only inhouse purchases and drop-offs until we're caught up with orders

Is this service only available for jeans that has been bought from your store? (along with whats bought from the past... still have reciepts).

I plan on droipping some pairs off when you guys start the service. i live couple hours away and would like to know if it will be a one day thing or will i have to come back in a couple days to pic it up?

Hems will take from 2 to 6 days depending on what day of the week you bring them in. The cost will be $15 for a chainstitch hem, but free if it's a NEW purchase from our store. Purchases made over the last six months will have to be paid to be hemmed.

I've gotten so many emails about this over the last two days that i guess i should restate..

Our chainstitching service will start sometime next week, probably toward the middle of the week.

Real McCoy's will be coming in Mid-Summer..

SEXIH03 is an Iron Heart collaboration designed for cyclists with a super intense taper. It's relaxed but on the slim side on top with a super taper past the knee. It's got a crotch rivet, larger pockets, permanent key ring snap, crotch cross seams have been moved closer to j-stitch, and a cut designed from the ground up to be slim yet very comfortable for a cyclist of any kind.

SEXIH03 is an Iron Heart collaboration designed for cyclists with a super intense taper. It's relaxed but on the slim side on top with a super taper past the knee. It's got a crotch rivet, larger pockets, permanent key ring snap, crotch cross seams have been moved closer to j-stitch, and a cut designed from the ground up to be slim yet very comfortable for a cyclist of any kind.

Holy fuck. These sound pretty crazy Kiya. I guess I'll have to pick up a pair of these too... More SExIH indigo to bleed all over white saddles.

bianchi2007pistaconcept04.jpg

This has me wondering what the SEXIH02 is.

The black 21cm's were the SExIH02. The original indigo 21cm's were the SExIH01.

SEXIH01 = Iron Heart 21cm Indigo

SEXIH01BK = Iron Heart 21cm Overdye

SEXSC02 = Slim Cut Sugarcane Collaboration with Houndstooth pocket bags (first ever SC jeans that are slim cut)

SEXIH03 = Iron Heart cyclist jeans

that saddle is insane.

as for bike jeans, I always wanted bike jeans with the flat seam on the inseam side, so there was no raised seam to catch anywhere.

anyway all the collabs sound awesome

that saddle is insane.

as for bike jeans, I always wanted bike jeans with the flat seam on the inseam side, so there was no raised seam to catch anywhere.

anyway all the collabs sound awesome

I love using white saddles, the blue they turn into is such a soft indigo.. it's like backwards fading.

By the way kiya, is the SC going to be half sugarcane half cotton?

The SEXSC02 will be 100% cotton, i've chosen to use the denim which they use to produce their 1955 repro (their most expensive repro with a deadstock zipper).

Just released at the Edge is the new version of the Flat Head 3001, The F310.

Full specs and info in our online store

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=213

Blog info:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/06/flat-head-3001-becomes-f310-frontier.php

554716277_3fd417f002_b-739108.jpg