Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I'm in Belize doing top secret indigo experiments, so my time spent on Sufu isn't as heavy as when i'm back home.. therefore replies might take a bit longer to get answered.

-We'll be getting a lot of Buzz Rickson, just wait and the items will start to trickle in starting the beginning of October

-F380 restock coming September 23rd

-The only Nudie cuts we carry is what's on the site

-You are correct, IH is almost unbreakable

-SE05BSP shrinks: -5" in the thigh, .4" in the rise, 3" in the length, 1" in the waist

-Buzz Rickson loopwheeled crewneck sweat shirts are coming in October and they've done a special run for us in larger sizes too, also look out of the Self Edge x Buzz Rickson crewneck coming in late October.

Iron Heart Heavy Selvedge Chambray Shirt & Hickory Stripe Redux

Iron Heart wouldn't release just any chambray shirt, we knew this...

But what we didn't realize is that they'd produce a chambray with so much character within the fabric that it's almost three dimensional.

They've outdone themselves with this shirt.

We don't think we've ever seen a chambray this heavy, it's almost an oxymoron to produce "heavy weight chambray", but leave it up to Iron Heart to push the limits once again.

This chambray shirt along with a re-run (and last re-run) of the hickory stripe shirt along with a restock of all their jeans and belts are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=bfcdbe932df0fb511cce9d25da0d398e

01-785446.jpg

02-785515.jpg

IHhickory-747422.jpg

IHhickory2-766667.jpg

Iron Heart Heavy Selvedge Chambray Shirt & Hickory Stripe Redux

Iron Heart wouldn't release just any chambray shirt, we knew this...

But what we didn't realize is that they'd produce a chambray with so much character within the fabric that it's almost three dimensional.

They've outdone themselves with this shirt.

We don't think we've ever seen a chambray this heavy, it's almost an oxymoron to produce "heavy weight chambray", but leave it up to Iron Heart to push the limits once again.

This chambray shirt along with a re-run (and last re-run) of the hickory stripe shirt along with a restock of all their jeans and belts are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=bfcdbe932df0fb511cce9d25da0d398e

01-785446.jpg

02-785515.jpg

IHhickory-747422.jpg

IHhickory2-766667.jpg

Any more updates on the next SExSC? also when is the restock for Okinawa's?

Cheers

The SEXSC06 release is slated for the second week of October..

It's going to be a good one, the way these jeans turned out is amazing...

The denim, accents, and fit are great... Finally a slubby deep indigo slim jean..

Price is $295... sizes are from 28 to 38.. they shrink to tagged size, inseam is 36" post soak.

The SEXSC06 release is slated for the second week of October..

It's going to be a good one, the way these jeans turned out is amazing...

The denim, accents, and fit are great... Finally a slubby deep indigo slim jean..

Price is $295... sizes are from 28 to 38.. they shrink to tagged size, inseam is 36" post soak.

Awesome, I can't wait for these. Any details on a specs or time-frame for new Self Edge shirts, chambray or otherwise?

I just neg repped the fourth person EVER in my 4K posts and over three years spent here.

Let's get this post back on track. Kiya, any info on new Self Edge shirts?

Wild Child tees (crew neck and SidneyLo V-Neck edition) will be released next week, do not PM me with questions about these things.. we'll put up a post next week with all the info you could possible need.

Self Edge Chambray shirts are being release in October..

A new Self Edge long sleeve black shirt is being released in ten days or so, maybe my favorite design yet with an odd inspiration behind the shirt and a good story to follow..

Wild Child tees (crew neck and SidneyLo V-Neck edition) will be released next week, do not PM me with questions about these things.. we'll put up a post next week with all the info you could possible need.

Self Edge Chambray shirts are being release in October..

A new Self Edge long sleeve black shirt is being released in ten days or so, maybe my favorite design yet with an odd inspiration behind the shirt and a good story to follow..

You got me all anxious :D