Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Damnit, these are so hard to resist, especially since I'm only at about half a year with my SExFH. Hmmm 32 fits me good in the SExFH=34 in these?

Oh yeah Kiya, did you like the Moz shirt?

Yup, you'd need a 34 in these..

The Moz shirt looked amazing, it wasn't even for me, it was for Sonny.

Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Shirts & Loopwheel T-Shirts

For those unable to make it to the Flat Head party, we're putting up the exclusive items that are only available this one time.

The "Around the World" Loopwheel T-shirt and the Self Edge & Flat Head Kiryu Embroidered Chambray Shirt.

Great designs on both of the shirts thanks to the famous Aya from Flat Head, you might remember her from the party as the girl decked out in Flat Head running around translating for the men from Flat Head and Lightning.

Both of these shirts are limited to the initial number produced and will not be remade.

They're both now available in the online store, check the product pages for more information about both shirts and what "loopwheeling" is:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh_lw_01_web-785579.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-785601.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-719628.jpg

sefh_chambray_02_web-719646.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-744466.jpg

I don't ever whore out my blog, but I just posted up a video of conversation between Kiya of Self Edge and Mr. Kobayashi of Flat Head…discussing some cool things about denim and giving some insight on one of your favorite jean companies.

It's flickr video so no embedding allowed…side commentary by the lovely Ms. Self Edge, Cotton Duck, Corned Beef, and Ayn.

http://skidknee.net/blog/internet/kiya-and-flat-head-talk-denim

kiya_flathead.jpg

Saw this on hypebeast just now.

Not sure if people have seen it or not, thought id post just in case!

UMKv3VfDCP8&hl=en&fs=1

Cool Video, I really want one of those Chambray Shirts, I have a 36 FH Blue Diamond does is the fit similar, I see that the shoulder length is a bit smaller

Bump for anyone who doesn't see the last page:

I don't ever whore out my blog, but I just posted up a video of conversation between Kiya of Self Edge and Mr. Kobayashi of Flat Head…discussing some cool things about denim and giving some insight on one of your favorite jean companies.

It's flickr video so no embedding allowed…side commentary by the lovely Ms. Self Edge, Cotton Duck, Corned Beef, and Ayn.

http://skidknee.net/blog/internet/kiya-and-flat-head-talk-denim

kiya_flathead.jpg

Cool Video, I really want one of those Chambray Shirts, I have a 36 FH Blue Diamond does is the fit similar, I see that the shoulder length is a bit smaller

Yup, the new shirts fit the same, so you'd also get a 36 in this shirt..

Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Shirts & Loopwheel T-Shirts

For those unable to make it to the Flat Head party, we're putting up the exclusive items that are only available this one time.

The "Around the World" Loopwheel T-shirt and the Self Edge & Flat Head Kiryu Embroidered Chambray Shirt.

Great designs on both of the shirts thanks to the famous Aya from Flat Head, you might remember her from the party as the girl decked out in Flat Head running around translating for the men from Flat Head and Lightning.

Both of these shirts are limited to the initial number produced and will not be remade.

They're both now available in the online store, check the product pages for more information about both shirts and what "loopwheeling" is:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh_lw_01_web-785579.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-785601.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-719628.jpg

sefh_chambray_02_web-719646.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-744466.jpg

Great videos Sidneylo.

A little hard to hear, but cool.

From all the Lightning issues I've perused its obviously that Japan likes its looser more comfortable and vintage cuts. They also more often wear work boots with they're jeans. Not terribly SUFU like.

I saw mainly 3005's. Barely any 3001's.

Made me wonder...

for those FH/SE tees,there are no measurements on site for the 44 inch which im thinking is really a 42 inch chest so a size L for normal people!

Kiya, can you help?

Thanks

Exactly..44 is more like in between a large and X-large.

Measurements for sizes 44 and 46 are being added later today..

Buzz Rickson USN Chambray Shirt

Starting this week we'll be stocking Buzz Rickson in our online store, the fall line is being kicked off with this new shirt from the Fall 2008 season, the Buzz Rickson US Navy repro work shirt made of indigo chambray. A great fit just like what we'd normally expect out of the Buzz Rickson line along with amazing construction.

Every original and distinctive styling feature from the 1940's has been reproduced, including true, hard-wearing chambray fabric that beautifully fades to light blue with age, reinforced shoulder yoke, dark blue selvage edges, bakelite-style dish buttons, double-stitched seams for superior strength and even authentic labeling.

Available now in our online store and in-store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

IMG_0781-1-791294.jpg

IMG_0782-791372.JPG

IMG_0783-773002.JPG

IMG_0785-773086.JPG