Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The SE05BSP has very little in common with Dukes..

The Dukes are a slim tube-leg cut with a medium/high rise, a dropped yoke, and slightly larger than usual rear pockets..

The SE05BSP is a slim tapered cut with a medium/low rise with a classic yoke design..

The only thing the SE05BSP has in common with the SEXFH05 is the leather tag.

The denim, fit, sizing, arcuates, pocket bags, and measurements are different.

Leg opening for a size 30 is 7.2" PRE-SOAK.

Yup, that's the new SE05BSP... From the feel and look of these jeans we have a feeling we're gonna have a classic model soon..

sexfhbsp_04_web.jpg

the denim looks gooooood

I must have that t-shirt! :D

the backpocket looks so long

It's not, it's just the way the photo must have been taken..

any sizing advice on the SE05BSP, maybe compared to the 310?

Size up 2 from your normal Flat Head size, they run small.

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street

San Francisco

Sunday

September 7th

2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

The "I am particular about my clothes" Sale:

15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.

Whatever stock is left from the party will be put for sale up in the online store the following week.

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-760478.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-760498.jpg

fh_lw_01_web-796923.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

so these are my next pairs of jeans? im already fumbling for my card. i cant say i like the subdued back arcs though. im more a fan of the "loud" and visible back stitching on most flatheads, but im sure ill grow to love them.

Trust me, they'll look far brighter once the denim starts to fade..

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

What jeans are these? They seem Grayish Black. Don't look like SE05BSP because of a lack of contrast stitching. The back arcuate looks Dior-ish, but I swear I see a copper coin pocket rivet.

I need! And I need a red SEXFH Chambray plus a SEXFH Loopwheeled shirt.