Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Stevenson Overall Co. Spring Collection - Delivery One

Stevenson is back with their first completely new collection in quite some time.

First up we have a brushed cotton jacquard lined Prairie chore jacket made of an indigo/indigo denim that’s been heavily rinsed to give the jacket a really nice lived in feel. The puckering at the seams and little design details in the stitching on these is top notch, as you’d expect from Stevenson.

Stevenson Overall have produced a jersey knit classic double-V sweatshirt with fine merino wool yarn and it’s absolutely beautiful. The double-V gussets and classic two-tone color scheme are details that date back to the era when sweatshirts were introduced to the world as athletic wear. The fabric is made of a combed fine wool, has a very soft hand-feel, and can be worn during all seasons because of its high thermal resistance and good breathability.

We also have some very nice socks made of a custom fiber blend, come pre-rinsed, and come in four very attractive colors.

Lastly we have a fresh run of the 714 Valencia jean. These are made out of Stevenson’s unsanforized loomstate 14.5oz Japanese selvedge denim and single-needle stitched throughout. The denim used on this jean is an original fabric developed by Stevenson Overall Company for their line of jeans and woven by Okayama's famed Kuroki denim mill. Even the thread used is developed for their jeans by Okayama's oldest thread producing factory, from the outside it looks and ages like a 100% cotton thread but is strong so that the jean lasts for a longer period of time. The entire jean is single needle sewn which is nearly unheard of on a jean in this price range, it's truly a work of art to see.

Stevenson_Prairie_Chore_Jacket_Solid_Ind

Stevenson_V-Gusset_Wool_Knit_Sweatshirt-
Stevenson_V-Gusset_Wool_Knit_Sweatshirt-

STVNSN_714_01-682x1022.jpg
STVNSN_714_04-996x662.jpg
STVNSN_714_05-992x660.jpg

Stevenson_Branded_Solid_Socks-01-680x102
Stevenson_Branded_Solid_Socks-06-680x102
Stevenson_Branded_Solid_Socks-07-680x102

3sixteen Washed Olive HBT Fatigue Pants

3sixteen fatigue pants are here! These are made of a 100% cotton Japanese made herringbone twill fabric that’s been heavily rinsed to give it the same feel you’d find in a vintage US Army fatigue pant. These have a straight leg, medium/high rise, and a roomy top block.

Along with these new fatigue pants we've received fresh restocks of 3sixteen's Pima t-shirt 2-packs and all jeans.

3sixteen_Fatigue_Pant_Washed_Olive_HBT-0

Mister Freedom Spring Collection

Mister Freedom’s new spring collection has landed at all stores. We have two new versions of the Dude Rancher shirt plus the Twin Denim version of their popular Californian jeans.

The Calico Apache version of the Dude Rancher is made of a 100% cotton “Apache” calico fabric that’s discharged printed over indigo. These shirts are finished with 1950’s style painted metal snaps, high-stitch count tonal stitching, and a fancy diamond shaped cuff and elbow reinforcement patch.  We also have a new Buzz Rickson USN chambray version of the Dude Rancher.

We've also received the new Twin Denim jeans.  These are made of a combination of Sugar Cane’s 1947 and 1966 denim and feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for a very 1960’s vibe.  These “twin denim” jeans have too many details to list, please check our product page for a full run-down of all the construction notes.

Mister_Freedom_Dude_Rancher_Shirt_Calico

Mister_Freedom_Dude_Rancher_Shirt_Buzz_R

Mister_Freedom_Californian_Lot_64_Jeans_

Iron Heart Ombre Flannels & Many Other New Things

We have a very heavy shipment from Iron Heart that just landed this week.  We have new indigo-dyed ombre flannels in two colors, the 633 straight tapered fit in their new slubby denim, the 888 jean in 25oz denim, 10oz denim workshirts, hoodies in multiple colors, thermals in black or gray, and their great socks in two color styles.

Iron_Heart_9oz_Rope-Dyed_Indigo_Ombre_We

Iron_Heart_9oz_Rope-Dyed_Indigo_Ombre_We

Iron_Heart_10oz_Denim_Workshirt_IHSH-323
Iron_Heart_10oz_Denim_Workshirt_IHSH-323

Iron_Heart_888_XHS_Jeans_High_Rise_Strai
Iron_Heart_888_XHS_Jeans_High_Rise_Strai

Iron_Heart_Slubby_Selvedge_Jeans_633_SLB
Iron_Heart_Slubby_Selvedge_Jeans_633_SLB

IH_8301S_01-683x1026.JPG
IRON_HEART_8301S_SBG_SUPER_BLACK_FADE_TO

Iron_Heart_zip_up_black_hoodie-001-680x1
Iron_Heart_Ultra_Heavy_Loopwheeled_Hoodi

Iron_Heart_Extra_Heavy_Cotton_Knit_Therm
ih_heavy_thermal_large_01-680x1025.jpg

IH_Socks_Black_Gray_1-680x1025.jpg

3sixteen Knit Cotton & Linen Short Sleeve T-Shirts

Knit cotton and linen blend short sleeve t-shirts from 3sixteen, they’re here.  We’ve really been looking forward to this release since 3sixteen showed us samples last year.  These things are essential for our spring fits and pair nicely with a well worn in pair of jeans.

Available now in olive or black.

3sixteen_Cotton_Linen_Knit_Short_Sleeve_

Sugar Cane Shirts, Denim Jackets, The Black 1947, & All The Jeans

Sugar Cane hits us with their first short sleeve shirt of the season. This is a custom discharge printed fabric printed with micro images of the four suits of playing cards, clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades.

The black/black 1947 jean from Sugar Cane is finally back!  For 75 years we’d been waiting for a Japanese made black/black 1947 jean, and they’re finally here. Sugar Cane has taken 1947 jean, which we could say is the most solid classic straight leg jean fit of all time, and made it out of their 13oz yarn-dyed black selvedge denim. This fabric has a sulfur dyed warp and a reactive dyed weft, this gives you a deep black jean which will age over time with some decent character, similar to how an indigo jean will age with regular wear. These are now available up to size 40 at all stores and online.

Available now at all stores along with a fat restock of all Sugar Cane jean models.

Sugar_Cane_The_Wave_Speech_Card_Suit_Shi

Sugar_Cane_1953_Type_II_Raw_Denim_Jacket
Sugar_Cane_1953_Type_II_Raw_Denim_Jacket

Sugar_Cane_1947_Jean_Black-Black_Self_Ed
Sugar_Cane_1947_Jean_Black-Black_Self_Ed

The Samurai S3000VXII 17oz Zero Bushido Denim Jean

We have our first straight leg jean from Samurai!  The S3000VXII model is made of Samurai’s 17oz Zero Bushido denim and comes with red herringbone pocket bags, a red/silver selvedge ID, and some seriously nice custom anodized buttons.  These have a really great texture due to the tightly twisted slub yarns mixed with with a longer staple cotton for that very unique Samurai feel and look.

Samurai_S3000VXII_17oz_Zero_Bushido_Deni

3sixteen Indigo Discharge Leisure Shirt

3sixteen's summer leisure shirt is back in a new indigo-dyed fabric that's been hand-discharge printed, complete with coconut buttons and a vintage style collar that says "i'm ready for my sixth bucket of beers".

Available now at all stores.

3sixteen_Leisure_Shirt_Indigo_Discharge-

Nice to see you guys carrying the S3000vx, I'm wearing a pair of these for the Indigo Invitational and they're great. I'm usually not a big fan of really aggressive denims, but the fabric on these hits just right - lots of character, but not too conspicuously crazy.

Rick Owens x Converse TURBOWPN Sneakers

Rick Owens x Converse TURBOWPN sneakers, available now in Milk (white) leather or Clay (burgundy) leather.

These limited edition sneakers are made of a premium leather upper and based on the classic Converse Weapon model originally released in 1986 and famously worn by Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. Rick Owens has updated the classic in every regard from the materials to the sole to the tongue and upper proportions. You can find these now in two colors in limited numbers at all stores.

Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Milk-1-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Milk-2-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Milk-5-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Milk-6-680

Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Clay-1-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Clay-2-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Clay-5-680
Self_Edge_Converse_Rick_Owens_Clay-6-680

1 hour ago, goodrain said:

@Josh'N'Roll are you extremely wide foot? Sizing up 0.5 won't help?

If I wasn't only into loud kicks I'd be all over them, too. They'd instantly take me for 6 feet to 6'2''

I think what they lack in color they make up in size.. these things are CHUNKY.

Merz B. Schwanen Summer Collection of Loopwheeled Basics

A huge delivery of Merz's loopwheeled tees made of various styles of cotton and merino wool have landed.

Merz B. Schwanen comes through with another first.. the world’s first loopwheeled pique fabric. Pique is a type of cotton fabric originally designed for warm weather wear and also heavily used for polo/tennis shirts over the years. Pique’s waffle structure style knit gives it an airy and very breathable feel. These are made in their 214 relaxed fit style and are available in white or a medium charcoal color.

We also have fine blue stripe tees in two colors, fine merino wool t-shirts in black or natural, heavyweight pocket tees in various colors, and a new style of henley t-shirt.

Merz_b._Schwanen_2-Thread_Heavyweight_T-
Merz_b._Schwanen_2-Thread_Heavyweight_T_
Merz_b._Schwanen_2_Thread_Heavy_Weight_T

On 5/5/2022 at 10:56 AM, goodrain said:

@Josh'N'Roll are you extremely wide foot? Sizing up 0.5 won't help?

If I wasn't only into loud kicks I'd be all over them, too. They'd instantly take me for 6 feet to 6'2''

I'll be in LA next week, so I may stop by SELA and see if sizing up will accommodate my hobbit feet. Stoked about potentially going from 6'1" to 6'3".

Digging the fine-striped Merz shirts, too.

Edited by Josh'N'Roll

@kiya I think you may have made a mistake on the pricing of those Rick Owens kicks. Shouldn't there be another "0" before the decimal point separating dollars from cents? 

:P

16 minutes ago, mpukas said:

@kiya I think you may have made a mistake on the pricing of those Rick Owens kicks. Shouldn't there be another "0" before the decimal point separating dollars from cents? 

:P

I think it is because they are technically Converse's

4 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

I'll be in LA next week, so I may stop by SELA and see if sizing up will accommodate my hobbit feet. Stoked about potentially going from 6'1" to 6'3".

Digging the fine-striped Merz shirts, too.

Sorry but all the white ones sold out in less than 48 hours.  We still have the Clay color in a few sizes though!

Self Edge x 3sixteen - FOLLOW THROUGH

The Self Edge x 3sixteen FOLLOW THROUGH capsule, it’s here. We’ve been waiting for this one to drop for quite some time. There’s a pretty sick graphic t-shirt available in black or white, made on our in-house designed blank pocket tees, and a 3sixteen produced (in Japan) bucket cap complete with a fancy SEx3s pin. We also have some nice matching stickers, available for free with either the tee or hat (while supplies last).

You can now find the two tees, the bucket cap, and stickers online, at all five Self Edge locations, and both 3sixteen locations.

Self_Edge-x_3sixteen_Graphic_T-Shirt-Bla

Self_Edge_x_3sixteen_Graphic_T_Shirt_Whi
Self_Edge_x_3sixteen_Graphic_T_Shirt_Whi

Self_Edge_x_3sixteen_Natural_Denim_Bucke

Studio D'Artisan Summer Collection

Studio D'Artisan's first summer deliver just landed and it's a hot one.  We have some really wild noragi sashiko shirts in two colors, a beautiful Dorozome mud dyed t-shirt made on the Amami-Oshima islands of Japan, and heavy loopwheeled tees in two colors. 

Studio_DArtisan_Gobbler_Noragi_Sashiko_S

Studio_DArtisan_Nature_Boy_Ric_Flair_Mud
Studio_DArtisan_Nature_Boy_Ric_Flair_Mud

sda_plastic_pack_tshirt_05-1025x680.jpg
sda_plastic_pack_tshirt_wh_05-1025x680.j

3sixteen Black Overdyed Jacquard Leisure Shirt

Today we have a new take on 3sixteen's Leisure shirt, this one in a medium weight jacquard fabric that's been overdyed black for a very unique look.

You can find these now along with a full restock of their CT-100x jean at all stores.

3sixteen_Leisure_Shirt_Black_Overdyed_Ja

316_ct100_34_01-680x1025.jpg
316_ct100_34_05-1025x681.jpg

The Fine Creek Shinki Horsehide RYAN Jacket

The Fine Creek RYAN jacket in brown Shinki horsehide is here!

We’ve got a hot one this week from Fine Creek. The Ryan model is here and is made of what we believe to be the best horsehide in the world from Japan’s famed Shinki Hikaku tannery, seen here in the brown version. This 1.3mm tea-core dyed horsehide feels and looks great when new and looks unbelievable when broken in.  Fine Creek have created a completely new Shinki "recipe" for the Ryan model, we've never seen a Shinki horsehide which looks and feels like this.  The Ryan jacket has three zippered outer pockets and is cotton flannel lined.

These are available now in black or brown in limited numbers at all stores.

Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Black_0
Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Black_1
Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Black_0

Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Brown_0
Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Brown_1
Fine_Creek_Horsehide_Jacket_Ryan_Brown_0