Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

47 minutes ago, Broark said:

Kiya will you have the Fine Creek Leathers Leon and James in size 46 available? Asking for a friend...:ph34r:

We have the James in stock at SESF in 46 but just told the last Leon in 46 at SESF last week.

Roy R01Sail Very Nice Pocket Bag Jeans

We have a special run of Roy’s jeans being released today online and at the new Mega Self Edge in San Francisco. The indigo patches on the pocket bags are made by Rowland Ricketts. Roland grows the indigo himself on his farm then dyes the cloth himself. Roy has used different shades of his indigo dyed cotton cloth to decorate the pocket bags. Comes in a classic straight leg fit with a little taper and these have been rinsed by Roy. These are the most over the top detailed out jeans we’ve ever seen from Roy, so many little details to discover within these jeans.

These are available now at SESF and online.

Shop Roy Jeans Online

ROY_Jeans_33_1-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_10-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_11-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_3-1-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_3-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_6-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_8-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_9-680x1025.jpg

The Self Edge Black Friday SALE - This Weekend!

se-black-friday-2019-orange-1080x1350.jpg

This weekend we're running a Black Friday sale from Friday through Monday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and see all our new collections and enjoy a 15% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Good Art, 3sixteen, Pure Blue Japan, Mister Freedom, Warehouse, Rick Owens, Studio D'Artisan, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Nine Lives, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Human Made, Masahiro Maruyama, Merz b. Schwanen, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% for four days so come by and check out our new goods.

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts: 9am (PST) Friday, November 29th
Ends: 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 3rd

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (excludes hems/repairs/magazines). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 29th, the coupon code will be good until 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 3rd.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 15% off: BlackFriday2019

Shop Self Edge Online

Iron Heart Slim Cut Chinos, Thermals, Type III Jackets, Wallets, & Flannels

Iron Heart just hit us with a large delivery of slim cut chinos, heavy thermal shirts, Type III jackets, wallets, flannels, and more..  All these items are available across all of our stores and online.

I know I should’ve tried one on while I was out there, but regarding the Stevenson merino thermals: if I’ve got a Black Rhino henley in XL could I make the merino one work? Measurements lead me to believe it’s possible, but I know they run pretty small. 

5 hours ago, Broark said:

I know I should’ve tried one on while I was out there, but regarding the Stevenson merino thermals: if I’ve got a Black Rhino henley in XL could I make the merino one work? Measurements lead me to believe it’s possible, but I know they run pretty small. 

If you want a very slim fit then yes, otherwise you would need a XXL but they don't currently make that size.  The merino thermals are fairly stretchy, but they do run a bit small, I'm not sure if the XL will work for you.

6 hours ago, Radiohead89 said:

When can we expect the Warehouse jeans to go on sale?

The t-shirts and crewneck sweaters are in the stores now and online, jeans land in about 4 weeks at all stores.

I might have asked already, but: will the Warehouse jeans be standard inseam length, or have you gotten through an order w/ more Western-friendly dimensions?

Would really like to wear a pair of Warehouse…

4 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

I might have asked already, but: will the Warehouse jeans be standard inseam length, or have you gotten through an order w/ more Western-friendly dimensions?

Would really like to wear a pair of Warehouse…

All the jeans will be made specifically for Self Edge with 34.5" to 35" inseams POST-soak.

1 hour ago, julian-wolf said:

Hell yeah

Gonna be carrying some ‘40s / WWII cuts, or just the 800, 900, etc.?

First season will be 900 and 800 cuts.

Stevenson Overall Jeans, Chinos, Cody Snap Shirts, & Underwear

We've just received a fresh delivery from Stevenson containing their 714 and 727 jeans in indigo, 727 jeans in black, and their slim cut Hilt chinos in 3 colors.  We've also got the Cody snap shirts in black and washed indigo denim, and their loopwheeled boxer brief underwear.  

All these items along with restocks of their socks, loopwheeled sweaters, and more are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Stevenson Overall Online

stevenson_cody_blk_large_01-680x1025.jpg
stevenson_cody_blk_large_06-1025x680.jpg

SD_SHIRT_0001-684x1025.jpg
SD_SHIRT_0006-1025x684.jpg

STVNSN_L727_01-454x683.JPG
STVNSN_L727_01_03-1026x683.JPG

STVNSN_727_01-682x1022.jpg
stevenson_727blk_ow_05-1025x680.jpg

STVNSN_GRN_01-682x1025.jpg
STVNSN_GRN_04-1025x682.jpg
STEVENSON%20_TAN_01_02-1026x683.jpg
STEVENSON%20_NAVY_01_02-1026x683.jpg

soc_boxer_char_01-681x1025.jpg
STVNSN_T_UNDIE01-682x1025.JPG
STVNSN_G_UNDIE01-682x1025.JPG

3sixteen for Self Edge Garment Dyed Hoodies & Selvedge Chinos are Back!

For this holiday season we've worked with 3sixteen to create a special run of their zip-up and pull-over hoodies.  Available now at all of our stores is a limited run of hoodies which have been garment dyed black then heavily rinsed for a slightly washed out charcoal color.  These hoodies have also been embroidered with a small "3s" on one wrist and a "SE" on the other wrist.  3sixteen nailed the shade and feel of these, the color looks great in person and the French terry they've produced is comfortable and great for all season wear. 

Along with these hoodies we've received a new run of their selvedge chinos, available now in black, olive, and khaki.

Shop 3sixteen Online

3SxSE_French_Terry_ZipHoodie_L-1-680x102
3SxSE_French_Terry_ZipHoodie_L-2-680x102
3SxSE_French_Terry_ZipHoodie_L-6-680x102
3SxSE_French_Terry_ZipHoodie_L-8-680x102
3SxSE_French_Terry_ZipHoodie_L-10-680x10

3SxSE_FrenchTerry_Pull_Over_Hoodie_L_1-6
3SxSE_FrenchTerry_Pull_Over_Hoodie_L_2-6
3SxSE_FrenchTerry_Pull_Over_Hoodie_L_5-6
3SxSE_FrenchTerry_Pull_Over_Hoodie_L_7-6

316_BLK_01-684x1025.jpg
316_BLK_06-1025x684.jpg

316_KHAKI_01-684x1025.jpg
316_KHAKI_04-1025x684.jpg

316_GREEN_01-684x1025.jpg
316_GREEN_06-1025x684.jpg

21 minutes ago, evor1 said:

is it okay to bring jeans purchased online to the sf store to exchange in person

As long as it's not from a Warehouse Sale listing that is 100% ok!

19 minutes ago, kiya said:

As long as it's not from a Warehouse Sale listing that is 100% ok!

I read "Warehouse Sale" as "Warehouse (the brand) is on sale" and thought Xmas came early at Self Edge this year. I know a couple items from Warehouse are currently in the web store, but I'm waiting with bated breath for the jeans to arrive. Hoping for a Xmas miracle!

Stevenson Overall Winter Collection & Basics

Stevenson's last delivery for the season has just been delivered to our stores.  This new collection rounds out what we received last month with the addition of a new Thinsulate lined flannel jacket, their Cody shirts in a new micro-cord fabric they've custom developed, and a wild wool beanie.  

Along with these new items we've received new runs of their loopwheeled t-shirts in both crewneck and henley variations in gray and oatmeal.  Check the product pages for a full rundown of the fabrics and construction styles of each item as quite a bit of work goes into these garments.

Shop Stevenson Overall Online

SOC_Roadster_Thinsulate_Flannel_Jacket_X

SOC_Cody_Snap_Khaki_Corduroy_XL_2-680x10
SOC_Cody_Snap_Khaki_Corduroy_XL_6-680x10

SOC_Cody_Snap_Dark_Charcoal_XL-1-680x102
SOC_Cody_Snap_Dark_Charcoal_XL-7-680x102

SOC_Chenille_Knit_Cap_1-680x1025.jpg
SOC_Chenille_Knit_Cap_2-680x1025.jpg

soc_henley_gray_01-680x1025.jpg
soc_henley_gray_05-1025x680.jpg

STVNSN_SHIRT_01-682x1025.JPG
STVNSN_SHIRT_03-1025x684.JPG

STVNSN_OATMEAL_01-782x1176.jpg
STVNSN_OATMEAL_03-932x620.jpg

Was waiting for months to see if you’d get the corduroy Cody Shirts, and was a bit bummed when the first shipment came in a few weeks ago. Really glad you ended up ordering these and Instacopped the brown one. I have the black denim, olive trigger shirt, and now this. Not sure why I’m sleeping on the indigo denim one...

1 hour ago, Quoise1203 said:

Was waiting for months to see if you’d get the corduroy Cody Shirts, and was a bit bummed when the first shipment came in a few weeks ago. Really glad you ended up ordering these and Instacopped the brown one. I have the black denim, olive trigger shirt, and now this. Not sure why I’m sleeping on the indigo denim one...

The shirts are amazing.   I love that Atsu was bothered by how uncomfortable a shirt can be if the cut is slim and the fabric doesn't give so he custom developed a micro-cord with a bit of stretch to it.

That’s great to hear about the fabric. I was wearing the black Cody last night and told my wife I ordered the same shirt in a brown corduroy. Her first comment was “Did you order it in a bigger size?”.  Haha, I don’t think I need it in a bigger size but definitely good to hear the fabric has some give to it.