Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Stevenson's Calistoga Jean & Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweater

From Stevenson's new collection we have their first completely new jean in a few seasons.  The Calistoga jean is made of a new sanforized selvedge denim with all new details, stitch patterns, belt loops, and pocket shapes.  

We've also received their eagerly awaited take on a traditional loopwheeled crewneck sweater.  They've included some interesting sleeve cuffs on this sweater and have stitched the sleeves into the body in a way which creates a more comfortable fit.  Using an extra long staple cotton this sweater is super soft and warm.  

Both these items along with a small restock of their jeans, Cody shirts, and t-shirts are available now at all Self Edge stores.

STVNSN_340_01-682x1022.jpg
STVNSN_340_08-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_340_03-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_340_04-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_340_05-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_340_05-1025x682.jpg

STVNS_OAT_01-682x1022.jpg
STVNS_OAT_07-1025x683.jpg
STVNS_OAT_05-1025x682.jpg

Hey Kiya, I don't see a size chart for the Stevenson sweatshirt on the site.

Once it's up and everything checks out I'll be grabbing one!

Size charts are going up tonight!

Hey Kiya, I don't see a size chart for the Stevenson sweatshirt on the site.

Once it's up and everything checks out I'll be grabbing one!

oops misread your post. they're running small so most likely you'll be sizing up. 

Edited by youngofthesoonest

oops misread your post. they're running small so most likely you'll be sizing up. 

Hopefully they're not too small, I was gunning for an XL as is...

Assuming if I can rock the indigo dyed Strike Gold crew in XL I'll be good with this one in XL too?

Hopefully they're not too small, I was gunning for an XL as is...

Assuming if I can rock the indigo dyed Strike Gold crew in XL I'll be good with this one in XL too?

yeah if you're XL in the indigo one, you'll be good with the XL. if you want, feel free to shoot me an email and i can measure up an XL for you

Flat Head Winter Flannel, 16oz Denim Slim Cut Jean, Horsehide Jackets & Restocks

We've just received another delivery from Flat Head, this one containing a new winter flannel in a poppin' color, the 1002 16oz slim cut jean, their horsehide jackets, and restocks of their Snowcap Romulan sweater, all jeans models, belts, rings, wallets, and more.

All these items are availble now at all stores.

FH_Mellow_01-682x1022.jpg
FH_Mellow_04-1025x682.jpg
FH_Mellow_07-1025x682.jpg

FH_1002_01-682x1022.jpg
FH_1002_05-1025x684.jpg
FH_1002_06-1025x682.jpg

FH_OLIVE_01-683x1026.JPG
FH_OLIVE_01_07-1026x683.JPG

FH_HORSE_02.2-682x1025.jpg
FH_HORSE_08-1025x682.jpg

That Flat Head brown horsehide jacket is pretty much my dream leather jacket, if only it were made in a 46 or 48. 

Yeah its beautiful.  A TFH horsehide jacket is on my list of what I want someday but will probably never be able to bring myself to spend that much.  The cafe racer is beautiful as well but that brown one is more my style.

Yeah its beautiful.  A TFH horsehide jacket is on my list of what I want someday but will probably never be able to bring myself to spend that much.  The cafe racer is beautiful as well but that brown one is more my style.

I could totally see myself getting one down the road if they made my size, that brown leather looks really great.

Really my ideal leather jacket color, plus it has hand pockets.

That Flat Head brown horsehide jacket is pretty much my dream leather jacket,...

yeah, mine too! The Buco is close 2nd, if not a tie. 

I really like the cafe racer jacket with the band collar, but I think the pointed collar lends less attitude which is more my style, plus I don't ride. 

?Huh? - I meant The Real McCoy's Buco J-100 cafe racer jacket is a close 2nd/tie to TFH brown leather jacket. I do like some of the detailing of TFH's jackets, like the side belts and curved rear yoke. But there's a lot to said for the simplicity of the Buco J-100. 

?Huh? - I meant The Real McCoy's Buco J-100 cafe racer jacket is a close 2nd/tie to TFH brown leather jacket. I do like some of the detailing of TFH's jackets, like the side belts and curved rear yoke. But there's a lot to said for the simplicity of the Buco J-100. 

My bad I thought you meant the TFH Buco inspired jacket

http://www.selfedge.com/the-flat-head?product_id=1413

• 2 weeks later...

@kiya Any updates on the new strike gold jeans?

The new SG jeans will be out May 1st in two fits, we'll have more info on them in late March.

If you're at SENY or SEMX we have pairs there to check out the denim, which is extremely good, probably the most interesting denim we've done yet for a collaboration.

Saving for these right now!

me too! 

I'd really like to get another pair of SG's. Hopefully one of the new fits will suit me better than the xx05 did. 

The new SG jeans will be out May 1st in two fits, we'll have more info on them in late March.

If you're at SENY or SEMX we have pairs there to check out the denim, which is extremely good, probably the most interesting denim we've done yet for a collaboration.

Is the collab going to feature a custom patch?

Iron Heart Indigo-Dyed Flannels & Aspero Cotton Flannel

Iron Heart has just released a set of three new flannels, two of which the navy/blue threads are pure indigo dyed.  This means the navy parts of these flannels will lighten with regular wear and washing just like your jeans.  Along with these two indigo-dyed flannels we've receive an ultra-heavy flannel made of a special Aspero cotton from Peru.  

We've also received a full restock of many of their jean models, socks, and more.  All these items are available now at all Self Edge stores.

IH_LIGHTBLUE_01-682x1022.jpg
IH_LIGHTBLUE_05-1022x682.jpg

IH_BLUE_001-682x1022.jpg
IH_BLUE_005-1022x682.jpg

IH_TEAL_01-682x1022.jpg
IH_TEAL_07-1022x682.jpg

IH_LOWSOCKS_01-682x1022.jpg

IH-633S_01-682x1025.jpg
IH-633S_07-1025x682.jpg
IH-633S_06-1025x682.jpg