Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Yes, we just received the SC x BR pea coat a few days ago, you can see it above.. and we're also getting the indigo-dyed horsehide A-2 in a bout 10 days.

thanks! but nothing using their denim? there's an MA-1 which I've grabbed and an N3-B that have been released (i think there might be one more...).

Kiya,

Is the Buzz X Cane Indigo Peacoat Raw or one washed?

If raw does it shrink?

Thanks

It's one-wash so there's no shrinkage when washed.

Is the sizing/fit for the SC x BR Indigo Peacoats comparable to the Mister Freedom Midnight Peacoat that was released a few years ago?

Yup, we've found the sizing to be similar.

Let's make Self Edge Atlanta a reality. There is a development being built in town that would be PERFECT. 

If it's the development that i think you're thinking of it's far too food-based for a specialty retailer to open up in.

Is that a real name - Ponce city?! :D

Yes, it's an unfortunate name.  You'd think they do some research into a word before naming such a huge retail/food project in a very diverse international city.  I know it's based after the original land's name which it's built on, but c'mon...

Flat Head Wine Block Check Shirt, Jean Price Reductions, and Restocks

We've just received a large shipment of restocked items from Flat Head with the addition of a really good new short sleeve block check shirt.  This is their light weight version of their heavy flannel which has a deep weave pattern and a nice soft touch on the inside. 

All prices for Flat Head's jeans have been dropped quite a bit this week, this permanent price drop brings all their jeans in the low $300's now.  We've recevied restocks of almost all jean models, wallets, rings, bracelets, wallet chains, and more.  All these items are available now at all Self Edge stores.

FH_RED_001-682x1022.jpg
FH_RED_005-1023x683.jpg
FH_RED_007-1023x683.jpg

FH_3012_01-454x683.jpg
FH_3012_01_02-1025x682.jpg

I must be totally clueless, I live in Atlanta and I've been to Ponce City Market and don't get what's so funny about this.  :huh:

It's a great shopping area, they've got some cool stuff there. And I'm looking forward to Ponce Denim getting built out a bit more.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ponce

"Named for the famous Spanish explorer who was said to have discovered the Fountain of Youth, Atlanta's Ponce de Leon Avenue began as a simple country road that conveyed visitors to the healing springs that once bubbled along it. Now, few motorists realize that the avenue, one of Atlanta's major commuter thoroughfares, was a prestigious residential street in Victorian Atlanta, home to mayors and millionaires. An economic turn in the twentieth century transformed the avenue into a crime-ridden commercial corridor, but in recent years, Atlantans have rediscovered the street's venerable architecture and storied history."

You guys gotta get your mind out of the gutter. 

Polished Good Art Belt Loop Buddy & Ambrosia Magazine

We've just received a new run of Good Art's Belt Loop Buddy, the best way (and best looking way) to secure your keys onto a belt loop.  This new run has a hand finished polish giving the brass a bright gold look.  The new run also has a branded circular split-ring.

Along with the new Belt Loop Buddy run we've received a new magazine by the name of Ambrosia.  Ambrosia is made by the same fine people which produce Drift, which by the number of copies we sell, seems to be extremely popular and collectible.  Great photos, great writing, and printed on Eames paper.  Yes, Eames designed paper, if you can't afford a chair maybe a magazine will do.

Both of these items are available at all five Self Edge stores now.

BELTLOOP2_01-676x1016.jpg
BELTLOOP2_02-1022x682.jpg
BELTLOOP2_03-1022x682.jpg
BELTLOOP2_04-1022x682.jpg

Ambrosia1-493x631.png
Ambrosia8-907x601.png
Ambrosia5-919x594.png
Ambrosia6-919x600.png
Ambrosia2-918x597.png
Ambrosia3-910x603.png

New Stevenson shipment up soon? :3

Stevenson's fall order ships to us in about 15 days... their new loopwheeled collection is unreal. 

Iron Heart Heavy Ombre Snap Flannels & Restocks

Two of the most highly anticipated flannels of the year just arrived at our stores.  The new 2015 Heavy Ombre flannels in both black and blue.  These are made of a custom 12oz cotton flannel and come with heavy duty snaps, felled inner seams, single brushed on the outside, and double brushed on the inside.

Along with these flannels we've received a full restock of all Iron Heart jean models including the 633s and 301s.

IHSH-BLUE_01-682x1022.jpg
IHSH-BLUE_07-1023x683.jpg
IHSH-BLUE_05-1023x683.jpg

IHSH-RED_01-682x1022.jpg
IHSH-RED_07-1023x683.jpg
IHSH-RED_05-1023x683.jpg

IH-633S_01-682x1025.jpg
IH-633S_07-1025x682.jpg

@SEPDX the other week and got a chance to try on the 633s...turns out that me and my girl fit into the same size 30. Tyler snapped a few pics of us. Agree with him that its really interesting to see how well these fit on different body types

IMG_3150.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3155.JPG

IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG