Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

damn, that N1 jacket is pretty sweet. Are N1 jackets warm enough for east coast winters? I live in LA but might go to DC/NY for work this winter.

Yup, they're warm enough for East coast winters.

Here's what a customer said earlier today about this jacket on Styleforum:

"I was able to snag one of the navy MF N-1H Jackets from you guys a few years back. I'm a construction PM in Buffalo and regularly wear it for work in the worst of winter conditions. Love that jacket to death and it shows no signs of slowing down. Worth every penny IMHO."

Hi Kiya, 

Can you recommend a tailor in NYC who can sew a button back onto my Buzz peacoat? I still have the button. I noticed that they don't sew all the way through the inner liner and didn't want to bring it to my crap local tailors who would mangle the Buzz.

Thanks!!

There is a rjb gun club shirt on que pasa shop, its labeled large and I'm wondering if that corresponds to a 42. The measurements don't really match up with anything on the se site.

hey sorry about that, the size "large" we have listed on the site actually corresponds to a size 40.

the item sold this morning, so if it was you, ill email the correct measurements for clarity's sake

Hi Kiya, 

Can you recommend a tailor in NYC who can sew a button back onto my Buzz peacoat? I still have the button. I noticed that they don't sew all the way through the inner liner and didn't want to bring it to my crap local tailors who would mangle the Buzz.

Thanks!!

I recommend Pablo at Stanton Tailor Shop on Stanton between Orchard and Ludlow. It's right around the corner from our shop and they will take good care of you. Just let them know that you want the button sewn on the same way as the rest and that you dont want it to go through the lining just to be safe. 

Kiya could you please pm the size chart for the 

Self Edge x Iron Heart x Leather Soul x Alden = SEXIHXLSXA13

please

I would email Que Pasa for updated measurements on anything they're selling, we no longer have possession of anything which they're selling.

Are there any major differences between the Buzz Rickson watch cap vs the BRxWG watch cap?

Same cap, different colors.

Hey Kiya (or tyler, kyle, etc...), what's the tan part between the inside of the wallet and the outside of the wallet used for?  it looks like its another cavity but I'm not quite sure why it's there

O61FQ7E.jpg

That part is that you have a separation between two sets of bills in your wallet.  You can separate your bills into large bills and small bills, two different currencies, etc..

hi Kiya will you ever consider carrying the Flat Head sweatpants in your stores?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/fh-sp-16w-id/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

I've thought about it, but it's a pretty hard sell.  Most people wouldn't spend $250 on sweatpants.

William Gibson x Buzz Rickson Black Deck Coat & Black Watch Caps

We've just received a very slick looking black deck coat from the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection along with a large restock of the very popular black watch caps.  This deck coat is warm and cut on the slim side with quick speed-snap hooks.   The wool is extremely soft to the touch and the coat has two sets of hand pockets.  

BR_COAT_01-682x1025.jpg
BR_COAT_09-1144x761.jpg
BR_COAT_03-1537x1023.jpg
BR_COAT_10-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_11-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_06-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_08-1025x682.jpg

beanie_01-683x1025.jpg
beanie_01_01-1025x683.jpg

Are there any pairs of SC Okinawas that happen to have a longer inseam than 33" in stock? I'd love to own a pair of these, but couldnt make a 33" inseam work for me. Im a size 32 or 33.

Edited by elclintor

Are there any pairs of SC Okinawas that happen to have a longer inseam than 33" in stock? I'd love to own a pair of these, but couldnt make a 33" inseam work for me. Im a size 32 or 33.

The new batch we got measure 34.25" in the inseam so you should be fine if you order from this current stock we have.