Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Wouldn't happen to know the model # of the houndstooth from the sale would you Kiya?

Sorry, not sure of the model number.

So the Mister Freedom Blouson de Quart is going online tomorrow?

Happy birthday to me.

We have these at all stores now but they're not going online till middle of next week.  Also, happy birthday! I'm sure you'll be drinking some good beers tomorrow.

We have these at all stores now but they're not going online till middle of next week.  Also, happy birthday! I'm sure you'll be drinking some good beers tomorrow.

Sick, might give y'all a call at the SF store to place an order soon.

Thanks Kiya! I'll be out at the Jester King brewery tomorrow, so a bunch of good beer is going to be had.

Best in Texas.

I have no way of knowing the measurements, but the denim is 100% cotton (99% sure it's the 1947 14.5 oz denim) and it's going to be as small as any 26 you've ever ran into....approximately a size smaller than a current 3s+ women's jean, or 2 sizes smaller than a first generation 99bsp.  If you're talking american/european women's jeans, it'd probably fit someone wearing a size 24.

I have no way of knowing the measurements, but the denim is 100% cotton (99% sure it's the 1947 14.5 oz denim) and it's going to be as small as any 26 you've ever ran into....approximately a size smaller than a current 3s+ women's jean, or 2 sizes smaller than a first generation 99bsp.  If you're talking american/european women's jeans, it'd probably fit someone wearing a size 24.

Thanks for the help. The pictures make them look like a boot cut or maybe a straight leg. I'm trying to figure this out for my wife.

As an aside, you were super helpful with us at SEPDX and ended up with SG2109s.

i was just hungover browsing through the sale out of curiosity with no intention of buying anything, then an hour an a half and a chunk of my bank account just left me forever. scary. 
well now i feel like i can ask se-related questions. i missed out on all Roy drops. anything in store for us next year from Roy?

Thanks for the help. The pictures make them look like a boot cut or maybe a straight leg. I'm trying to figure this out for my wife.

As an aside, you were super helpful with us at SEPDX and ended up with SG2109s.

Awesome man!  How're you digging them?  

Those Sugar Canes are bootcut, and the denim is a raw unsanforized denim that shrinks down to the tagged waist size. 

Awesome man!  How're you digging them?  

Those Sugar Canes are bootcut, and the denim is a raw unsanforized denim that shrinks down to the tagged waist size. 

I couldn't be happier with them. They get better with every wear. My only problem is not being able to wear them to work.

Roy's KS1002 jean has been restocked in limited numbers in our online store.  These are also available now at SESF and will be available at SENY, SELA, and SEPDX on Wednesday, November 5th.

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1262&search=ks1002

Roy's KS1002 jean has been restocked in limited numbers in our online store.  These are also available now at SESF and will be available at SENY, SELA, and SEPDX on Wednesday, November 5th.

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1262&search=ks1002

wait what!?! i was just thinking out loud and then BAM! another chunk left my bank account. today is a strange day indeed. now please don't tell me you guys are restocking the duck as well.......at least not now. 

Hey SELA, I'm planning on heading up there today. Just to be sure, you guys have the Sugarcane 2009 in 33 right? I plan on trying on those mainly but I also wouldn't mind trying on some of the other cuts to compare.

We sold the last size 33 yesterday at SELA, but are getting more next weekend at all Self Edge stores.  But we do have over 60 models of jeans, most of which we do have in 33 still at SELA.

go TTS on this model?

Yes, they run true to size after a soak.

With the SExFHxRJB jeans can I get away with taking those true to size and only doing a cold soak?  The price is a steal and they would fit me out of the box.

With the SExFHxRJB jeans can I get away with taking those true to size and only doing a cold soak?  The price is a steal and they would fit me out of the box.

You could always wear them for a few weeks then do a cold soak from the thigh down on the jean.  Eventually when you wash them you should be fine as long as you wash them in cold water and line dry them.

Kiya, how many years ago did you stop having Skulls at your stores? Found my old 5010xx that I bought from Selfedge but I don't remember when I bought them. They are my first ever pair of raw denim I ever got so I was happy when I found them!

Kiya, how many years ago did you stop having Skulls at your stores? Found my old 5010xx that I bought from Selfedge but I don't remember when I bought them. They are my first ever pair of raw denim I ever got so I was happy when I found them!

We stopped carrying the brand about 3 or 4 years ago at our stores.