Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya, I love the materials selfedge uses on their denim. I was wondering if you guys will ever make a very skinny cut? I'm looking for a pair of selvedge with dope fading properties and around 20-25 oz in weight. The problem I'm having is the leg opening. I'm a true 30 but I can never find a pair that has a 6 inch leg opening, even including all the shrinkage. Looks like my only option would Be Saint Laurent Paris' 15.5 cm selvedge but they don't compare to the fading properties of your stores denim. I was looking into the SEXIH22-301s thinking about tapering them but I want to keep the selvedge line. Please Kiya, release a really tapered pair of heavy weight denim. I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!

@Manok - it is possible to taper any pair of jeans to whatever leg opening you want.  Any tailor who knows denim (and definitely use a tailor who KNOWS denim) would know to alter the inside leg seam and not mess with the selvedge seam at all.  Of course some around these parts would consider it blasphemous or whatever but those people need to find something more important to worry about if we're honest...

* I think the main problems with what he wants is the weight. Really heavy weight denim isn't made in really skinny cuts because it would be impossible to wear for anyone who isn't built like a stick. Just a standard slim fit in some heavy weight denim is hard enough to deal with but wanting then to be skin tight like the crap you see from dior and slp? That's like saying you want to be in pain for a long period if time.

Kiya, does the online inventory reflect whats in your brick and mortar? I'm looking to buy the 

SELF EDGE X IRON HEART X LEATHER SOUL X ALDEN = SEXIHXLSXA13

in a 29

We just sold that jean a few days ago and our online stock has now been changed to reflect that.

Kiya, when are the flat head wabash being restocked?

November 15th.

decided to bail on the Flat Head purchase and go with the SEXI23... paid for USPS 2 day return shipping on Friday to Self Edge (From San Diego) - EDT: Monday. Call the store yesterday afternoon, nothing came in. Find out somehow it ended up in TX. All the while I see my potential 32 and 33 size stock go from 2 to 1.... only one 32 left last night...and no more. Such a sad panda :,(. I've tried to stick with USPS...but no more, never again. Should have just bought em and sat on the store credit. Sorry had to just get this off my chest. Thanks

decided to bail on the Flat Head purchase and go with the SEXI23... paid for USPS 2 day return shipping on Friday to Self Edge (From San Diego) - EDT: Monday. Call the store yesterday afternoon, nothing came in. Find out somehow it ended up in TX. All the while I see my potential 32 and 33 size stock go from 2 to 1.... only one 32 left last night...and no more. Such a sad panda :,(. I've tried to stick with USPS...but no more, never again. Should have just bought em and sat on the store credit. Sorry had to just get this off my chest. Thanks

Damn dude, that sucks! Have you tried calling the store, sometimes the online inventory doesn't match the stores? SExI23 is a great cut/denim too!

Damn dude, that sucks! Have you tried calling the store, sometimes the online inventory doesn't match the stores? SExI23 is a great cut/denim too!

Thnx. I was in contact with them yesterday and at that time 33 had just sold out and that was confirmed. I don't think he ever double checked that there was only one 32 left though (reflected by stock levels online)-- which changed to zero late last night. I will call today and hope for a miracle   v(。- _ -。)v

Edited by grantoska

Aha, everytime I stop by you're never there Kiya! One day. Hope you're having a good time in Mexico. 

I'm generally in the SF store a few times a week then every Saturday!  Currently in Mexico working on opening a shop here but will be back in SF later this week.  

USPS tracking can be a bit wonky sometimes but it almost always arrives on time, i wouldn't be surprised if the package shows up with you today.  If you have any further issues please email us and we'll get right on it.

Haven't been around much, but just took a look at the shop.  Some nice new stuff I hadn't seen before.  Interesting to see that Iron Heart is making up to 25oz denim these days...

Good seeing you around here again, it's been a long time.  I believe you would be interested in these:

​http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/update&update_id=42

Self Edge Warehouse Sale

After eight years we're going to be having our first warehouse sale.  Items being sold will consist of every imaginable type of thing we've ever sold from every brand we've carried.  Everything is marked down 40% to 80% off the original retail price.  We've partnered wth our good friends from Que Pasa Shop in Portland to sell everything for us. All items will be shipped from Portland, so regardless of where you are there will be no sales tax.   We will have over 500 items listed for sale, it's quite a bit of product going back to the beginning of Self Edge; some things make us nostalgic for the early items we used to sell.  We will be reducing the prices of whatever is left from the sale every 7 to 10 days until everything is gone.

The sale will start at Que Pasa Shop at 10am (PDT) on Friday, October 31st.

All sales are final, terms and conditions, and shipping rates, are all listed on Que Pasa's website.  All questions regarding orders can be directed to Que Pasa Shop.  

Shop at Que Pasa: http://quepasashop.com

sale-flyer-updated-2.jpg

Sample jeans Kiya? (Sample is usually a 32 yes?)

No sample jeans, those are in my closet.  

This entire sale will be items which we actually sold at our stores over the past 8 years.

According to the reddit thread quoting youngofthesoonest "haha these aren't samples or things that were returned/hemmed wrong. these are mostly older stuff from a few years back that didn't sell but all new and unworn. it's pretty old but there's some good stuff in there!"

No sample jeans, those are in my closet.  

This entire sale will be items which we actually sold at our stores over the past 8 years.

B.SON HOODIES????!!!!!!!???? HOMEROOM HOODIES????!!!?????

...i heard they go great with my overdyed black selvedge jeans that stain my mom's couch

YEEEEE, i hope you all are able to scoop tons of gear!

just some more info:

measurements will be provided and shipping is NOT included in the listed sale price and shipping (USPS with tracking) is calculated based on weight and destination.

if you guys have any additional immediate questions hit us up 

[email protected]

Self Edge x Que Pasa Online Warehouse Sale Video: