Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya do you know when you guys will put the SG flannels up this week? i literally can not wait to purchase ever since ive seen the pics

Those are going up on Tuesday.  

hi kiya,

looking for a black jean with a similar fit to the SExIHxINDO16 (best jean ive ever had).  

any suggestions?

I would look at the SL-220 from 3sixteen or the 8301s from Iron Heart.

Kiya, I need new denim and I heard good things about 5105/5109 from SG. Measurements going up for them soon? Any other recommendations?

Go for the 5109, but i would buy them before they go into the online store if you want a pair, that's how fast they're selling.

We can take your phone order at SELA or SESF now and give you sizing advice. The simple advice is that they run true to size like all other SG jeans, closer to the 1105/1109 if anything.

Any chance there are Ebbits SENY hats left?

They're blue and white correct?

Yes, they're Yankees colors for SENY.  These sold far faster than we expected but we still have some left at the stores if you'd like to place a phone order.

Kiya, will those Faith bracelets work for a thin wrist belonging to the fairer sex?

Yes, definitely, if anything they fit on the small side.

Will The Flat Head dual strand bracelets be restocked sonetime soon? I think the medium natural would be best. I'd like to grab one when I order the new Roy release.

These are restocked every 6 weeks or so but they keep selling out faster than FH can make them.  The online stock shows only SF and PDX stock so if NY or LA has the bracket you want you may order it along with the new Roy jean that comes out May 10th.

Any idea when the Lofgren engineers will be available on line ?

May 1st.

kiya - do you guys ever get the Flat Head shirts in the tiny sizes (36ish)?

We have some tees and shirts from past seasons in 36, otherwise no.  We've never really found a male that can fit into a 36 in nearly anything from FH, even very very small men.  For women wanting to wear FH the 38 normally works well, even the length is quite a bit shorter than the 40.

Edited by kiya

when are the new 301s going live on the site?

Should be by the end of next week.

I missed that memo, where can I check out the info on those 301's?

The fit was tweaked very slightly to allow the selvedge outseam to be kept intact on the new run.

i'd like to propose 24 hours go by on this thread without asking any store questions here so kiya can actually relax on his vacay... even though he's constitutionally incapable of it

I think vacations are relative to what you do with yourself on a daily basis.  I enjoy being connected to everything that has to do with our stores even while out of the country.

What is the approximate turnaround time for repairs ar SENY?

Repairs at all stores take approximately 3 weeks from the date they're dropped off (hems take only 3 to 5 days).

Kiya are the SG flannels going up today still?

All the stores are receiving them on Friday so they'll be going up by Saturday.

When can we expect some pics of the new Roy release?

Photos will be up the middle of next week. 

I personally think it's the best fit he's ever done.  Some of his fits have been too wide or too slim or too low of a rise for me personally, but this one is perfect and is the best fitting jean i've put on from him.