Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya do you have any pics of the the new strike gold flannels that are at the LA store? i dont remember who posted the pic but someone did on IG and they look amazing. wish i still lived in LA so i can go straight to the store to take a look 

Photos are going up next week for the shirts on our site, until then they're at SESF and SELA in-store.

Kiya, does SE plan to continue carrying Bagjack messenger bags? 

Not sure at this point, SESF is sold out of the smaller ones but SENY and SELA still have both the small and large ones in stock.

Kiya, are these or the same glasses in black or blue carried at SELA?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=863

Yup, we've got all three colors now at SELA.

3sixteen+ Natural Pima Cotton Slim Tapered Jeans & Darn-It!'s Special Tie-Dyed Edition

We'd like to interrupt the usual dark, heavy, selvedge denim news with something a little different.  We're releasing our first non black or indigo jean.  3sixteen+ has released a new skinny fit jean for women in a natural un-dyed and unbleached Cone Mills pima cotton denim in their 77BSP fit.  This jean starts out off-white and will age as it darkens naturally.  The jean can be bleached or washed to get it back to its original state, or you can wear it until it looks like a mechanic's smock.

We've then taken ten pairs of the 577BSP jean and had Rain Delisle, Darn-It!'s master tailor, tie-dye them in various colors in San Francisco.  Each jean was dyed individually using Procion MX colors to create its own pattern and color so no two pairs are alike.  These are limited to ten pairs and available via email, phone order, or in-store at SESF for $295 a pair.

Check the online store for a full spec list, high-res photos, and measurements for the 577BSP jean.

316_WHITE_01.jpg

316_WHITE_04.jpg

316_WHITE_05.jpg

316_WHITE_06.jpg

XXX_0017.jpg

XXX_0028.jpg

XXX_0029.jpg

XXX_0030.jpg

XXX_0033.jpg

XXX_0035.jpg

Edited by kiya

Thanks. Did you only bring in bags from the NXL Reflector Line? 

The large ones are reflective NXL bags and the small ones are non-reflective.

Kiya,

I just recieved a brand new pair of Strike Gold 2105 from someone who had bought them from SESF. It has the red tag in the knife pocket. I was wondering if I could bring it in to get that put on since they were originally purchased from Self Edge?

Kiya,

I just recieved a brand new pair of Strike Gold 2105 from someone who had bought them from SESF. It has the red tag in the knife pocket. I was wondering if I could bring it in to get that put on since they were originally purchased from Self Edge?

Check your PM.

kiya, this is probably a dumb question but might as well go for it: do you have any 32's in the hank dyed jeans at any stores?

Nope, those were the fastest selling collabs we've ever had, they're long gone in all sizes.

any idea when those new 301s will be rolling in? thanks

Should be in later next week.

really? why were they delayed?

They're shipping with another couple of shirts (jersey knit "For Comfort" in navy and gray) and we decided they should all ship together.

Edited by kiya

Are the Melton wool shirts SE exclusives?

Sorry, meant jersey knit "For Comfort" shirts.

Is Self Edge still not accepting mail-ins for repairs? I purchased both my pair and my girlfriends from SENY and we are in desperate need for some crotch fixes. We have a denim shop here in DC that we've used before but we aren't fans of the repairs (in comparison to the ones I've seen online from other companies).

Edited by cadence

Is Self Edge still not accepting mail-ins for repairs? I purchased both my pair and my girlfriends from SENY and we in desperate need for some crotch fixes. We have denim shop here in DC that we've used before but we aren't fans of the repairs (in comparison to the ones I've seen online from other companies).

Check your PMs.