Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya: I gotta say this is a bummer. The F380 has a longer inseam, the waist fits better/sits lower, it seems to have a lower front rise and an all around better fit for athletic/tall guys. (I have big legs and a small waist and need a 35+ inseam.) I have the 3009 and they pale in comparison to my destroyed F380s. Just sayin'... 

We can get the F380 for you easily.  Just email us and you can order it through email with us.  

Kiya, will you guys be picking up the black (warp & weft) denim workshirt from IH? 

Nope, we won't be getting that shirt in.  

We're getting two new Iron Heart wallets and a really cool new brown-ish hairline hickory shirt in this week though.

And just pulled the trigger on the SC sun surf floral. This shirt's gonna be the undisputed champ of spring break. Thanks for the sizing advice Kiya!

EDIT: And I just received an email that online stock was outdated there aren't any larges left.. Any chance one of the other stores has one of these shirts in stock?

Edited by skurlandski

And just pulled the trigger on the SC sun surf floral. This shirt's gonna be the undisputed champ of spring break. Thanks for the sizing advice Kiya!

EDIT: And I just received an email that online stock was outdated there aren't any larges left.. Any chance one of the other stores has one of these shirts in stock?

I checked all the stores for you before sending you that notification, that shirt is gone for good.

Edited by kiya

Imperial Jean Restock

We've just received a full restock of Imperial's jeans at all Self Edge stores including some black SEXI14 jeans which were still in the Imperial factory in Japan.  We've received restocks of every model they currently produce and it's all available now in our online store.  Check the product pages for updated descriptions, photographs, and spec lists.

Shop Imperial Denim

Wasn't there supposed to be a new Strike Gold release today?

They're on the way to the stores, should be in all stores by March 10th at the latest.

Iron Heart Brown Hairline Hickory Shirts, Cowhide Zippered Wallets, & Jean Restocks

The first new Iron Heart shirt of 2014 has rolled into our stores and it's a good one.  The fabric is a hairline hickory done in a new brown-ish color.  The color is quite muted due to how close and dense the hairline pattern is on the fabric.  The fabric is a medium weight cotton textile and the shirt comes with white snaps and has been rinsed so shrinkage is minimal.

Next up we've received two new Iron Heart wallets in a new shape, both with zippered enclosures and inner card and coin pockets.  These are available in both tan and navy leathers which have been paraffin coated for water protection. 

Along with these new items we've also received a full restock of Iron Heart's jeans.  All these items are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online shop.  Check the product pages for full specs, high-res photographs, and measurements.

IHSH-01.jpg

IHSH-04.jpg

IH_WALLETS_01.jpg

IH_WALLETS_02.jpg

IH_WALLETS_03.jpg

IH_WALLETS_04.jpg

IH_WALLETS_05.jpg

IH_WALLETS_08.jpg

I heard a juicy rumor about a new flathead leather jacket coming in at some point, please, do tell more if possible

We have two new Flat Head horsehide jackets coming this year.  One is brown and has a dress collar and the other is black is a Perfecto style jacket without side/back ties.

did you stop carrying Himmel?

Oh yes we did. 

We're going deep with Flat Head's leather jackets this year with a brown horsehide one coming in the late spring and a black perfecto style jacket coming in the late summer.   Depending on how they do we may even get some of their weird deerskin western shirts.

Edited by kiya

Looking for my next pair and I want something with a lot of texture. Would you say that would be the Strike Golds out of all the brands you carry?

Yup, the new SG that's coming out in about a week sounds like something you'd be into.  We'll have them at all stores by the end of next week and in our online store shortly after.

Kiya, will you ever carry any of the looser Strike Gold cuts?

None of their new models that they've released over the past year or two come in any cut other than the two cuts we carry.  If they did the newer denim styles in new cuts we would carry them.

Yup, the new SG that's coming out in about a week sounds like something you'd be into.  We'll have them at all stores by the end of next week and in our online store shortly after.

Will it be in the same cuts, just different denim? I think the 1109 would work well for me.

Will it be in the same cuts, just different denim? I think the 1109 would work well for me.

Yup, they're making it only in the XX09 and XX05 cut.

Will this new SG jean be restocked when it sells out or is it a limited release?

They only go through production runs twice a year, so it may not be restocked for a while.

Is self edge eventually going to carry the Lofgren engineers or did I imagine that?

Hell yeah.. those will be at SENY, SELA, and SEPDX on April 1st at the latest.

Will they be available online too?

Yup, they'll be available online within a week of showing up at the stores.

Hey Kiya, 

Looking for some confirmation/advice on sizing the SEXIH22TypeIII jacket. I have the SEXIH07IIIBK in a size 46. I'm able to wear a hoodie under the BK without any trouble.

Would a 44 in the IH22 work after shrinking? Do you know how much shrink people have been getting with a cold soak?

Thanks!