Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya will you guys be stocking the Head 3012. Sorry if this has been mentioned but I am excite

tumblr_mc1vlptjEe1rrn9k9o1_500.gif

We actually just got a restock of these yesterday, if your size is missing SELA has more if you'd like to place a phone order.

Hey K, since the IH release has been pushed back numerous times (no blame), can you shed some details of the 301s? 

My next jean is the OG 301s unless the new one catches my attention dramatically. Will the breathability be like the SExIH07BK or closer to the 21 ounce?

The IH collab is coming out next weekend on February 15th.  There'll be two jeans and one jacket.  The denim is a 20oz Left Hand Twill unsanforized fabric made exclusively for us.  It's fairly rigid feeling and has medium indigo shade, breathability should be average.  It'll be available in the 301s fit and also the 633s fit which is the 634s but with a stronger taper.

The IH collab is coming out next weekend on February 15th.  There'll be two jeans and one jacket.  The denim is a 20oz Left Hand Twill unsanforized fabric made exclusively for us.  It's fairly rigid feeling and has medium indigo shade, breathability should be average.  It'll be available in the 301s fit and also the 633s fit which is the 634s but with a stronger taper.

This has my attention.

Flat Head Leather & Wool Varsity Jacket, Blank Heavyweight T-Shirts & More

Every year Flat Head produces a varsity jacket in limited numbers, these end up being some of the most collectible Flat Head pieces made. This year they've delivered the toughest looking one yet with black cowhide arms and a black woven wool body with a quilted red rayon liner. All the patches are Flat Head originals and the jacket comes with black anodized buttons and the front hand pockets even have snap enclosures now.

We've also received a full stock of their popular heavyweight t-shirts with triple-stitched collars in both black and white and their new 3012 straight tapered jean in their 14.5oz 3XXX denim.

All these items along with restocks of their heavy merino wool socks, cordovan card cases, all wallets, and rings are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for more info, spec lists, and measurements.

Shop Flat Head Online

FH_1000.jpg

FH_0100.jpg

FH_0200.jpg

FH_0300.jpg

FH_0500.jpg

FH_0600.jpg

FH_0700.jpg

FH_0900.jpg

Hey Kiya, do you guys carry the heavy weight T's by 3sixteens? Looking to stop by SELA later.

Yup, we've got them there now in full stock.

Any word on when you guys will be getting another run of Strike Gold tees?

Next run of those tees are done in April.

Great.

And if you don't mind me asking, what colors will there be this time around?

Not sure, they haven't sent out summer product info yet.