Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya,

Looking for some sizing help on the SEXIH07IIIBK.

T-shirts that fit well measure about 22" in the chest and 18.75" in the shoulders.

I just got the SG Indigo hoodie in XL from you, and it fits very well but is closer to the snug side of fitting.

I'm guessing a 46 in the IH jacket would be the safest bet?

I'd get a 44 for a slim fit and a 46 if you want to be able to wear a tee and flannel or hoodie underneath.

Looking to get something similar to my sexfhxrjb15 sz 31 in fit, different denim, suggestions?

I would get these in a 30:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1070

You'll thank me later, they're very nice.

Giveaway – 10 x $100 Rawr Denim x Self Edge Gift Cards

picked up the dry bones bad ass jacket. can't really think of another way to describe it. despite my bored face, i'm very excited about this purchase. thanks kiya!

v9kDKySl.jpg

v9LmWVMl.jpg

As you should be, that jacket is the jam! I am grateful (bank account)/sad (personally) that it doesn't come in large enough sizes for me. I experience that vicarious joy.

All the new releases are getting me excited for Roy's next shirt.  Any info on that Kiya, or a timeline on when to look for it?

We're aiming for a January 11th release date if all goes as planned.

@thinfin that jacket seems like it may fit your style

i picked up a SC super heavy winter flannel in navy recently, what a great flannel... does it come in other colors?

It came in black too, but we liked the navy better because it looked less washed out.

I just got the Iron Heart heavy duck jacket in an XL as a Christmas gift and I'm not sure if I should exchange for a XXL or not. I'll try to take some pictures, the arms and the shoulders are perfect but I'm not quite sure about the length that's all.

Introducing Ace Boots - Made in USA Engineer Boots and Oxfords

We're proud to announce that we've added our first footwear line at Self Edge.  Ace Boots is a Southern California based company which makes its boots and shoes in a small workshop The Valley (Los Angeles).  This same workshop has been producing for some other well known lines over the past ten years or so and has been doing Ace's boots for the past two years.  These are boots and shoes with a soul, they have a very handmade look and life to them which we appreciate. 

The idea behind the collection is not only are these rugged shoes but we wanted them to be comfortable at the same time, hence the choice of soles and leathers.  The collection is launching with a black engineer boot, a black oxford with a Vibram cushion sole, and a brownish-gray oxford with a leather split half sole and a Cat's Paw heel.

Ace is available in-store at SENY and SEPDX and can also be purchased online through our webstore, check the product pages for leather spec lists and more photographs.

Photos of the workshop where the boots and shoes are produced:
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_6281.JPG
IMG_6298.jpg
IMG_6300.jpg
IMG_7131.JPG
IMG_7355.JPG
IMG_7393.JPG
IMG_7866.jpg
IMG_8151.JPG

Those look really cool (especially the engineers.) Nice RJB denim too. :)

Good eye, though i'm not surprised.