Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, what size is he wearing in the IH heavy duck blanket jacket? as mentioned, i'm 6'1 and 5 pounds heavier, could i get away with the same size? even though there's measurements, i'm always iffy with the sizing on japanese jackets and i'm not sure if you do exchanges for international orders...

Edited by conqueror

kiya, what size is he wearing in the IH heavy duck blanket jacket? as mentioned, i'm 6'1 and 5 pounds heavier, could i get away with the same size? even though there's measurements, i'm always iffy with the sizing on japanese jackets and i'm not sure if you do exchanges for international orders...

He's wearing a Small in that jacket.

FYI, we do exchanges regardless of where you live.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 13% off (we're odd like that) sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 13% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:

November 29, 30, and 31 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 29th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 2nd

Sale in-store and online will be 13% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, and hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 13% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 29th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 2nd.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 13% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2013

Not getting/doing the MF ranch blouse this season?

Just working on getting my order ready.

Nope.

If you're in SF, LA, NY, or PDX come by the store this weekend for a fancy beer, take advantage of our sale, and check out all the new winter clothes and accessories.

If you're in SF, LA, NY, or PDX come by the store this weekend for a fancy beer, take advantage of our sale, and check out all the new winter clothes and accessories.

Leave NY out of that, we don't serve fancy beers here. High Lifes all day.

If I bought a pair of 105BSPs from SENY over the summer and wanted to get them hemmed now, what would be the best way to go about doing that?

Email us please.

Any chance of a mkII version of the IH x SE Cyclist Dream jeans? Or just another cyclist-centric jean?

The 30BSP from 3sixteen+ is close in fit and fit functionality, check it out.

Kiya, do you have any examples of how the htc belts you guys stock age?  Am I right in guessing that they don't change as drastically as say a natural belt would?  I really really like the look of the htc peanut belt right out of the box.

Kiya, do you have any examples of how the htc belts you guys stock age?  Am I right in guessing that they don't change as drastically as say a natural belt would?  I really really like the look of the htc peanut belt right out of the box.

I've been wearing one for 2 years straight and it still looks nearly exactly the same as it did when i bought it, the only difference is that the leather is softer and more pliable now.

I am located in San Francisco and am unable to stop by the store to try a certain item. I want to take advantage of the sale right now so I'm considering buying the item online. My question is, if the item does not fit, can I come by to the store and do an exchange for another size if available? I wouldn't think this a problem, but I just wanted to make sure!

I am located in San Francisco and am unable to stop by the store to try a certain item. I want to take advantage of the sale right now so I'm considering buying the item online. My question is, if the item does not fit, can I come by to the store and do an exchange for another size if available? I wouldn't think this a problem, but I just wanted to make sure!

Yup, that's not a problem at all, go ahead and order online.

Last day of the in-store sale is today!

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 13% off (we're odd like that) sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 13% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:

November 29, 30, and 31 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 29th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 2nd

Sale in-store and online will be 13% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, and hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 13% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 29th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 2nd.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 13% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2013

Hey Kiya,

Just thought I'd let you know how impressed I am with SE. This was my first experience with you guys. I put an order in for a SG Hoodie Friday afternoon and received it today. Pretty awesome.

I love the shirt, I'm just a little unsure on the fit (see the SG thread to avoid posting pictures twice). I'll definitely keep you guys in mind for future denim related purchases!

Hey Kiya,

Just thought I'd let you know how impressed I am with SE. This was my first experience with you guys. I put an order in for a SG Hoodie Friday afternoon and received it today. Pretty awesome.

I love the shirt, I'm just a little unsure on the fit (see the SG thread to avoid posting pictures twice). I'll definitely keep you guys in mind for future denim related purchases!

Thanks!  Glad you got your order quickly.  

Just saw the photos of the hoodie, it's all personal preference but i think it looks great.  I like a hoodie that hits just at my belt-line which by most people's standards is too short.

Iron Heart Jersey Knit Snap Shirts & Loopwheeled Hooded Sweatshirts

Last year when we held an Iron Heart pop-up at SENY there was one single shirt which sold out so quickly that we wondered why we didn't carry the shirt when it was originally released.  We believe it's one of those items that needs to be seen in person as opposed to photos online.  In photographs it looks like a black Iron Heart shirt, in person you realize they took their snap buttoned shirt and made it out of the coziest jersey knit fabric they could make.  This shirt is made of a soft heavy jersey knit fabric with custom Permex snap buttons, felled inner seams, and double-needle constructed.  This thing does not disappoint.

We've also received a small restock of Iron Heart's super heavy loopwheeled zip hoodies in both black and gray.  These go quick every year, don't nap. 

The jersey knit shirt and hoodies are available now along with a full restock of jeans, belts, jackets, vests, cordovan wallets at all Self Edge stores and in our online store. 

IHSH-64_01.jpg

IHSH-64_04.jpg

IHSH-64_07.jpg

IH_BLK_HOODIE_01.JPG

IHSW-02_01.jpg

Hi,

Question about sizing on the Iron Heart jersey knit shirt: if I'm a large in the IH 2013 Indigo Check Snap Shirt - Red, would I be a large in the jersey knit? The chest measurement is wider (44 on jersey vs. 42 on check snap) but the shoulders are narrower (17.2 on jersey vs. 18 on check snap). Probably due to the thicker fabric, but wanted to double check.

Thanks!

Hi,

Question about sizing on the Iron Heart jersey knit shirt: if I'm a large in the IH 2013 Indigo Check Snap Shirt - Red, would I be a large in the jersey knit? The chest measurement is wider (44 on jersey vs. 42 on check snap) but the shoulders are narrower (17.2 on jersey vs. 18 on check snap). Probably due to the thicker fabric, but wanted to double check.

Thanks!

Yup, the jersey knit runs true to most of IH's sizing, so i would stick to the same size even though some other measurements are different than what you currently own.