Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya, do you know when the Strike Gold hooded sweats will be restocked? Thanks.

Restock is already at SENY if you want to place a phone order, restocks are hitting the other three stores over the next 10 days.  

The Flat Head socks are so ridiculously great I bought two pair for when Ms. Ready steals one.  So now I look like a hero.

I dig the tightened mid-foot weaving but the best touch is the rubberized anti-slip branding on the bottom... papa ajchen, you know what's up!

Indeed I do. Now I need to cop a pair.

There's some pics in the SG thread that just seem to be product pics. A little concerned about the length, didn't really get a chance to try it on before work. Fabric is great and the label is dyed a nice dark indigo. Went with an XL since I'm an XL in the Joe McCoy ballpark sweat.

were the SG sweats delayed for the other stores? oh yeah one more question do you guys send out email confirmation for phone orders? thanks

Yes, they were delayed for other stores.  We don't send out email confirmations for phone orders, but if we took down your email over the phone and entered it into USPS then you'd get a shipping email from USPS once the package was shipped, many times this email goes to spam folders.

Does the SG restock include the blank white loopwheeled Ts? Been looking to pick up a couple of those for awhile.

Nope, those aren't be redone till early next year.

How much will the bottom opening of the SG sweat stretch out? It's a pretty tight fit down there right off the bat but the shoulders and arms are perfect.

Yup, that's the easiest part of a sweater to stretch out without ruining the shape of it.  Just pull on it a bit.

No wash needed, Kiya said the indigo dyed ones won't shrink anymore.

That is correct.

Any word on if the indigo SG sweats will bleed onto other garments?

We'll find out today since I'm wearing it with a grey hoodie.

Does the new SG restock include the grey hoodie this time around?

Need one of those to replace this old ratty hoodie I'm wearing now.

Any word on if the indigo SG sweats will bleed onto other garments?

It'll bleed a little bit but not a massive amount as the sweater has been rinsed after being dyed.

Edited by kiya

Kiya still awaiting the new mf denim shirt from you guys, I thought you did mention nov 11?

They're for sale now at all of our stores, going online next week.

kiya - does self edge offer a t shirt hemming service?  i know its a weird question but i love that lofgren stripe teeand i wear 25 inch long shirts and wouldn't wanna do a home job on such a nice garment unless i had to.  thanks in advance man.

kiya - does self edge offer a t shirt hemming service?  i know its a weird question but i love that lofgren stripe teeand i wear 25 inch long shirts and wouldn't wanna do a home job on such a nice garment unless i had to.  thanks in advance man.

We don't do this, BUT any tailor can do this for a few dollars in 5 minutes or so.

Sugar Cane and Sun Surf Winter Collection of Shirts

We've just received our final delivery of Sugar Cane and Sun Surf's winter collection of shirts and it's looking really good. 

In this delivery there are five new Sugar Cane shirts, most of them in heavier weight fabrics including one which is the heaviest flannel we've seen from Sugar Cane.  The washed navy flannel is a standout piece.  In addition to these five shirts Sun Surf has done a wild printed cord shirt that's sure to bring the summer heat to the coldest of locales.

All six of these shirts are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.  Check the product pages in our online store for more info, measurements, and high-res photos.

SG_FLANNEL_01.jpg

SG_FLANNEL_03.jpg

SG_BLUE_STRIPE_01.jpg

SG_BLUE_STRIPE_04.jpg

SG_BLUE_DOT_01.jpg

SG_BLUE_DOT_04.jpg

SG_GREY_STRIPE_01.jpg

SG_GREY_STRIPE_05.jpg

SG_NAVY001.jpg

SG_NAVY005.jpg