Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Stevenson's denim doesn't shrink nearly as much as other unsanforized denim around the same weight.  Also, they can stretch out if worn tight unlike some denim style from Flat Head for instance.  

@kiya Will the SE feather rings ever come back? I probably missed the boat on these long ago, and realized the site no longer has a listing for them, out of stock or otherwise. Thanks!

The listing is here right here and we'll have a full restock next week:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=446

Mister Freedom Brushed Printed Flannel Shirts & Blank Tee Restock

We have a soft spot for printed flannels, in vintage clothing history they have a storied past which we find interesting.  We're happy to see that Mister Freedom's new release is a perfectly done brushed cotton printed flannel.  Details include white snap buttons that flake over time, a neck-band Mister Freedom branded button, chainstitch run-off, and two awesomely shaped chest pockets.

This new shirt along with a full restock of all blank Mister Freedom tees are available now online and at all four of our stores.

SC_RED_FLANNEL_01.jpg

SC_RED_FLANNEL_03.jpg

SC_RED_FLANNEL_04.jpg

SC_RED_FLANNEL_05.jpg

SC_RED_FLANNEL_06.jpg

SC_RED_FLANNEL_07.jpg

okay. if that's the case it should be good.

usually I would say that fit is too tight for a post-soak fit if they were only cold-soaked and if they will hit the washing machine later down the line

really ... you think that carrot-fit will change with wear

I found a very small hole in the crotch of my Samurai 710 and although I could have fixed it myself, I decided that the crotch repair is one that really needs to be done right the first time. So, I dragged em down to SESF. I will admit I thought $40 a tad steep as a baseline for repairs, but after seeing the job they did I sort of feel like I got one over on them. Not only was the hole fixed but the surrounding areas were reenforced and I feel like these things are stronger now than the day they were born. Not only that but the color matching is fantastic. I had trouble capturing this accurately, because the flash exaggerates the contrast, but to the naked eye the repair is really invisible.

A big thanks to SelfEdge SF.

Before:

IMG_2658_zps9aa8c935.jpg

After:

DSCN7231_zps28054efb.jpg

DSCN7234_zpsbf09a151.jpg

DSCN7233_zps521a6249.jpg

Sugar Cane & Sun Surf Fall/Winter Collection of Shirts

We've just received a shipment of shirts and hoodies from Toyo containing Sugar Cane's new fall collection and Sun Surf's winter hoodie.  We love that Toyo makes such a wide range of product and so much of it has a great sense of humor to it, something sorely missing in the oh-so-serious world of garments. 

Sugar Cane has released five new shirts, four of which are long-sleeve and one of which is a 3/4 sleeve shirt that looks great when cuffed once at the elbow.  The fabrics range from a classic raw chambray to a herringbone with colored slubs to a lightly dotted black corduroy fabric. 

Sun Surf has done a hoodie out of an Ewok-like fabric that's so soft you'll doze off instantly once you put this thing on.  The hoodie comes complete with wood bead zipper pulls and a palm tree chest embroidery.

All six of these items along with a full restock of all Sugar Cane jeans are available now at all four Self Edge stores and in our online store.

SC_BLUE_01.jpg

SC_BLUE_05.jpg

SC_BLUE_FLANNEL_01.jpg

SC_BLUE_FLANNEL_03.jpg

SC_CHAMBRAY_01.jpg

SC_CHAMBRAY_06.jpg

SC_LIGHT_01.jpg

SC_LIGHT_04.jpg

SC_LIGHT_BLK_01.jpg

SC_LIGHT_BLK_04.jpg

WG event is this month, right?

Pushed to early 2014.

Roy Release date Kiya? any word?

October 19th is the date, this'll be a special thing, cannot say more or else i'll be in prison.  (2)

Kiya, does sela have the same darning machines as sf and nyc? and if i buy from one of the other stores could i still pay 20 bucks to get them darned at sela?

Yes and yes!