Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

woooden loom? curious to see the texture of these jeans. how many ozs?

They're about 14oz, haven't gotten a final weight on the production run yet.

Natural indigo sounds tasty. Are there any visible differences between a faded natural versus synthetic jean?

Definitely, they haven't nearly nothing in common.

Also, this is hank dyed yarns, not machine dyed, meaning the shade and color depth is completely different than even a normal natural indigo dyed denim which is machine dipped.

I feel like Dry Bones gets such little love around here and I think the work they do is amazing, can't wait to see these things. Any idea what color the selvage id will be? I only ask because on my Red-D's its two-tone (The top and bottom of an eggplant), then on my SExDBxSxS12's its pink (any reasoning behind that?). Not sure if every jean DB makes has different colors.

And while i'm at it, since some jeans give explanation behind the selvage id's (Red-D's being eggplant, some samurai put silver for the sword, Strike Gold put gold) i'm wondering if there are any other brands/jeans that have stories behind their ID's. Always wondered if TFH was orange ID just because TFH is always written in orange.

These companies put so much thought and hard work into their stuff, as well as you into the collab's, I assume there must be reasoning every time.

Edited by DFreshLeish

Flat Head Jeans, T-Shirts, and Accessories

We've just received a fresh shipment from Flat Head filed with restocks of all their popular jean models. Every model from the F310 to the 3009 has been restocked. A very small restock of the SE05BSP has also been received with a larger restock coming March 1st.

A new run of their triple-stitched collar loopwheeled tees has been completed and we've restocked blank versions in both black and gray.

Along with these restocks we've gotten in new batches of the mid-length wallets, cordovan hand-sewn card cases, feather rings, key hooks, wallet chains, sneakers, lambskin gloves, and the sawtooth selvedge denim shirt.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Flat Head Online

Kiya, do you plan on stocking Flat Head's 3002 model?

Nope, its basically a more expensive version of the SE05BSP.

Same denim, slim tapered, button fly, etc..

Hey Kiya...interested in the buzz rickson x William Gibson bomber jacket. Any chance you guys may drop the price or offer a discount? Thanks

Sorry no, we sell out of those things by the spring every year at full price.

Kiya, ok I may just have to come in and check out the bomber in person. Afraid I'm going to fall in love with it. Do you guys have the slender fit?

Yes, we only carry the slender fit.

the 106bsp is not exactly a collab.

it is an exclu at SE.

like the IH301 or the FH05bsp for ex.

;):)

We have good stock of the 106BSP at SELA and SENY if you want to place a phone or email order.

Any word on Roy re-stocks in the on-line store?

March 2nd! It's a completely different fit with new details made of his exclusive Cone fabric.

Same fabric as the RS04/RN04 on the new ones?

Yup, same fabric, different fit and details.

Any word on another shirt from Roy? Should not have missed the first one.

Nope, no new shirt for a while. He'll be doing a medium-weight jacket this spring though.

What happened to the old SE-DUCK page on SE?

Had none left, deleted the page.

will you have my babies kiya

Hell yeah, lets do this. Bring your French Bulldog.