Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I haven't found a pair of jeans I like better than SExSC06 - those were amazing in every way. I figure the closest thing would be the Sugar Cane Hawaii, which is super high on my list.

The Hawaii and the SEXSC06 fit nothing alike, not even close. If you're talking about the fabric then yes, the fabrics are close. Fit-wise check the list two posts up for jeans that fit close to that same fit.

SelfEdge open regular hours today? Need to exchange an online order.

Yup, all stores are open regular hours.

The Hawaii and the SEXSC06 fit nothing alike, not even close. If you're talking about the fabric then yes, the fabrics are close. Fit-wise check the list two posts up for jeans that fit close to that same fit.

Was specifically referring to the fabric. I'm a good 20-25 lbs heavier than I was when the 06 dropped and opt for '47 cuts now. Can't do the slim/skinny.

However, was looking for a fit closer to my 634S.

Edited by xchen

Any idea when Roy jeans are gonna be re-stocked?

SENY and SELA still have some sizes left, you can call one of the stores to place a phone order.

Otherwise the next restock of jeans is April 1st.

Will the April 1 restock be the same denim as rs/rn04?

Those will be the RS05 and RN05. Same denim, slightly modified fits and details.

Flat Head Winter Flannels, 2013 Diamonds & Dots Wabash, & More

One of the most anticipated shirts of the year just showed up. The new updated wabash shirt from Flat Head is so good that they've completely outdone their past versions. The discharge print is now a (random) alternating pattern of dots and diamonds, but so subtle you'd have to see the shirt up close to notice. How they pulled this off is beyond us. Along with the new pattern the buttons are now custom made steel buttons that have been powdercoated off-white. The way the edges of the button curve around towards the back is a work of art.

Along with the new wabash shirt we've received three new Flat Head flannels, all of which are medium to heavy weight fabrics with Flat Head's great patterns. These come in a combination of snap and workshirt versions.

Flat Head has also done this year's version of a zip sweater, this time with an image on the front and back that looks as if it's chainstitch embroidered. The image is actually screened on to the sweater with a special technique that Flat Head has been working on for two years. The print is three-dimensional with massive definition within the image.

Along with these shirts and sweaters we've received a full restock of Flat Head bracelets, mid-length wallets, cordovan card cases, jeans, belts, wallet chains, and more. Check the online store for specs, measurements, and more.

Shop Flat head Online!

FH_STRIPE_01.JPG

FH_STRIPE_04.JPG

FH_STRIPE_06.JPG

FH_BLUEglory_01.JPG

FH_BLUEglory_04.JPG

FH_GREYglory_01.JPG

FH_GREYglory_04.JPG

FH_REDsherbert_01.JPG

FH_REDsherbert_04.JPG

Hey Kiya - Could you recommend a jean that fits similar to the ST-100x or SG1109? I was thinking maybe something by Iron Heart or The Flat Head? Thanks!

Check these out:

Flat Head SE05BSP

Iron Heart 301s

I have a pair of PBJ xx-005 that measure 15.5 across the waist.

What size should I get for the SE05BSP?

Is there a fit that is similar to the xx-005? Or another brand?

Thanks

The size 31 in the SE05BSP would be perfect after a soak for a slim fit.

they are indeed! Kiya and Selfedge crew, any recommendations on my next jeans? In need bad...

Do you have any Strike Golds or RJB jeans?

Kiya, do you have any medium blue IH smoky shirts left in New York or LA?

We have one left at SENY.

hey Kiya, just wondering if you have more info on the new Imperial cuts, particularly for a loyal US customer :D

http://supertalk.sup...70#entry2839453

We're going to be carrying two of their new cuts starting March 1st, we're going to start with the indigo versions and the black denim ones will follow within a few weeks.

Yo kiya, noob question here but do you think I could fit a 31 with the sf x fh x rbj if I fit a 32 in some red d slims. I remember meeting you in the SESF store and you recommended the slims to me a couple years back as well, and I've lost some weight since.

^ i'm not sure how successful that would be man. the red d's are a bit vanity sized and sanforized, the unsanforized collab15 from fh/rjb are cut to shrink down almost precisely to tagged size. If i had to wager, you would have had to drop about 3 sizes to comfortably fit a post-soak 31 in the collab jean. Best bet would be to try them on in person or measure a pair that fits you well and send kiya some additional correspondence. Best of luck with that.

Yo kiya, noob question here but do you think I could fit a 31 with the sf x fh x rbj if I fit a 32 in some red d slims. I remember meeting you in the SESF store and you recommended the slims to me a couple years back as well, and I've lost some weight since.

No, they wouldn't fit. If anything you'd be a 32 at the smallest in the SEXFHXRJB jeans.